Other Worldly Aspects

Kara

My mother was in a Kryptonian pod that traveled alongside our ship as we made the journey back to Earth. We needed to get Mon-El... maybe that would get us past Daxam's guards. 

The journey would be longer, especially with Alex and I not being on good terms. I didn't know if I was ready to hear my sister out. I felt a warm hand cover mine and turned to see Lena staring at me, and a smile enveloped over my lips.

No matter the situation, I would always want to kiss Lena. When the world around me is collasping, and when other worldly aspects scare me. I would always come running  back home to Lena. 

I was sure that I loved her, but I didn't know if it was too early to tell her. I realized that her and I started dating four months ago... four. Woah... with her, time really does go by fast. Her eyes met mine, and then it hit me. I was falling for her, and hard.

But I didn't mind. I didn't mind that I was falling for the most stunning woman on this here universe. I didn't care that I could get hurt in the end, and that's because she's mine, and I'm hers. I couldn't care any less... 

And so with that, I blurted out the first three words that came to mind, "I love you," Lena's eyes widened, and I saw Clark peer over to us curiously. The CEO's face paled, and I rethought my decision.

"I... I love you too, Kara. I always have... the minute you set foot into my office, I knew I wanted you. I wanted to know more about you, I wanted to be able to hold you, to kiss you, and much more with you," Lena confessed, a tear leaving her eye. 

"Something we have in common then," I spoke, laughing a little. Lena nodded, and even though were were on a spaceship and there were many others around us, I didn't mind. I felt at ease with the woman I loved.

I hadn't told her about the soulmate thing. I didn't want to scare her off. You see, on Krypton, we didn't choose our 'mates'. We used the scanner to tell us who we're destined to be with, wether we liked it or not. It was tradition.

Lena captured my lips with hers, my hands gripping her waist in attempt to pull the brunette closer to me. Her arms latched around the nape of my neck, her tongue sweeping my bottom lip. I gave her access immediately, her tongue battling mine. I remembered that Clark, Lois, and Alex were in the same room, and pulled away and awkwardly looking at the others.

Kal stifled a laugh, and Lois slapped his arm lightly. Alex smiled as she looked between Lena and I, "Well, that was... something," my sister joked lightly. 

Lena laughed and leaned down to whisper something in my ear, "Maybe it's time you hear Alex out, hmm?" I felt shivers down my spine as the woman's cool breath hit my ear, but nonetheless, I nodded.

I stood up, looking over to Alex. I motioned for her to follow me as I made my way to another room in the ship. She followed after me carefully, as I stopped in another room, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at my sister, expecting an explanation.

"Kara, I didn't want to kill her," Alex's voice pleaded with me. I sighed as I looked to the wall behind her head, realizing how much of a jerk I've been about this.

"Then why? Why did you kill her, Alex?" my voice cracked as I spoke. Alex's eyes turned teary as she grabbed my hands gently.

"Earth was being greatly threatened with Astra being under Non's command... I couldn't take any chances, Kara. I'm so sorry," her voice, too, cracked. I decided to just get over any harsh feelings as I wrapped my arms around my sister, holding her close to me.

"I'm so sorry, I acted like a jerk," I murmered into her shoulder. She shook her head, her eyes meeting mine.

"No, I was the jerk for lying to you about who killed Astra. And I'm so, so sorry for keeping the truth about Argo from you for so long..." Alex apologized. I nodded.