Bleach

Three weeks later, at Kara and Lena's Apartment

Kara smiled as she gazed across the room at her girlfriend, who was nonchalantly reading a book about a dangerous love; it was much like theirs.

Kara was Supergirl. Supergirl was a symbol of hope and peace for National City. She gave the citizens hope and she was a remarkably well-trusted figure in the city. Supergirl was known worldwide- she was more famous than her cousin. 

Lena was a Luthor. Sure, she wasn't one at heart- well, she was. The good Luthor. She didn't have the psychopathic tendencies her brother and mother had. She was good. She did so much good for the city, almost as much good as her girlfriend did.

Those names? They weren't names, not to citizens. They were labels. "Luthor". "Super:". "Super" would mean someone "good" and "heroic", but to criminals, "Super" would mean "bad" and a "target".

But for "Luthor"? That name was usually associated with genocidal worldwide killers, maniacs. Lex Luthor. Lillian Luthor. 

Lena Luthor was good. She really was; she was literally dating the girl of steel- she was literally the girl of steel's soulmate. She owns so many children's and adult's hospitals that she doesn't even profit from! She owns a company that, sure it used to belong to her brother, but she turned it around and turned it into something good, something amazing! She made so many new technological advancements in that company, which boosted the economy and made life so much easier for citizens and their everyday lives! For Christ's sake, she has been to and through hell and back, yet she still walks with her posture perfect and her chin up!

Everyone saw things only in black and white. That was society's problem. 

Those were Kara's thoughts as she stared at Lena, who looked up at her a shook her head, sighing, "You're doing it again," in a monotone voice, until she broke out in a small fit of laughter as the resident heroine blushed a light pink.

"Sorry, sorry," Kara muttered.

Lena rolled her eyes, "You know I love it," she set the book aside, walking over to Kara and straddling the Super's lap, wrapping her arms around the nape of Kara's neck. It was a habit of hers, the wrapping of her arms around the nape of the blonde's neck. 

Lena attached her lips to Kara's, sucking greedily on the blonde's bottom lip before her tongue slips into Kara's mouth, so gentle yet commanding. It's nothing Kara had ever experienced so... good. Lena hadn't ever kissed her like this, she hadn't been kissed with so much control and want. Kara could feel her own veins throb and her heart pounding. 

Soon enough, Kara had felt her back press against the cool fabric of the bed, not realizing that she had been carried from the kitchen stools to the bedroom. She felt Lena's hands on her ass, and a gasp was exhaled from her lips, muffled from the kiss.

The blonde had realized that Lena's tongue had now pressed into her mouth, exploring her mouth as the brunette had done so many, many times. So many times that she knew every inch of it, every square inch. A moan could be heard as Lena squeezed Kara's ass, something she had always wanted to do.

Kara felt Lena's lips detach from hers, and she heard the flick of a switch before the room turned red. Her breath was knocked from her lungs as Lena stood before her, pulling her top off. Kara gulped, looking at the shirtless brunette. Her eyes traveled down to Lena's cleavage.

After a while, Kara had realized what that red glow was. It was their red sun emitter. Kara gulped, squeezing her legs together as Lena climbed on top of her, trailing lipstick-marked kisses from down her jawline, making a pit stop at her pulse point, before detaching.

She could feel the bruises left on her powerless and defenseless skin, and she could feel Lena's hot breath on her neck before she felt her own shirt being peeled off and tossed to the side carelessly.

Lips were pressed to skin, skin so hot that it almost seared the CEO's lips off. Kara's breaths became deep and shagged as her girlfriend's lips trailed down lower.

Kara could feel Lena's hands as they roamed her back before finding the clasp of her bra, unclasping it in one quick, skillful motion, tossing it to the side before trailing kisses down her cleavage. That movement only lit her skin ablaze even worse.

Pants and underwear soon came off, and Lena had disappeared for another moment, returning with handcuffs. Kara saw Lena's eyes boring into hers, searching for consent, to which she eagerly nodded.

Kara watched as Lena set the handcuffs on the bedside table, and felt the brunette straddle her waist. She felt Lena's lips on hers once again, with so much want and need. Love and lust.

Suddenly, Kara felt Lena's hand grip her left wrist, her lips never leaving hers, and she felt the cool metal of iron clasp before Lena let go of her wrist, grasping the other wrist.

Kara lightly tugged at her own left wrist, only to realize that she was held in place with handcuffs. Lena began kissing down the blonde's body once more, stopping at the one place that Kara needed her.

A knock at the door could be heard, and so, Lena kissed the blonde's cheek, closing the makeshift door of the bedroom for privacy before she tugged on clothing as quickly as she possibly could, tugging open the front door.

Kara listened to faint voices of chatter. Meanwhile, Lena stood at the door, seeing her girlfriend's sister's arms crossed sternly and her eyebrows knitted together in concern for her little sister.

"Where's Kara?" the agent questioned. Lena racked her brain for a knockoff version of, 'Oh, she's out at the grocery store!' or 'She's gone for a walk,' yet nothing came out. Alex scoffed, going into the bedroom.

A scream could be heard from Alex as the older sister rushed out of the bedroom, screaming, "Bleach! Kinky bitches! I need bleach!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nugget404  thank you for the prompt!