The Cat's Outta The Bag

Alex

My eyes widened as I sat up, panicked. I was still on the ship, and there were Kryptonian officers muttering in Kryptonian as they searched it thoroughly. I knew it was just a matter of time until they found me. 

I had stayed in the ship since I didn't know if Kara, Lena, Kal, and Lois would get out of there. I rounded the corner, my favorite gun weilded in front of me. I cursed under my breath as I flattened my back against the wall, two guards walking past. 

My eyes darted to the exit of the ship. On either side of the door stood two guards, back to back with another pair of guards. I heard a gun whine as I felt it being pressed to my back. 

"Zuget fah" a guard shouted at me, turning each of their guns to be aimed at my head. Kara had taught me Kryptonese, and so I had a pretty good understanding of what they were saying. I couldn't get the accent right, though. (He said: Weapon down!)

I dropped my gun, putting my hands in the air. Guards started to pat me down for any other weapons (in which they found many) and they confiscated them. I felt type 304 stainless steel handcuffs behind latched around my wrists and I was pushed to lay on my knees. 

As I was being taken to the jail, I saw what seemed to look like Kara's mother, Kara herself, Lois, Lena, and Kal. Kara seemed off as she looked at me, walking over to me. She gave the guards a curt glare as they uncuffed me. 

"Ieiu, this is my ie." she spoke to her mother. I knew what 'Ieiu' and 'ie' meant. The first meant 'mom' and the latter meant 'sister'. I was handed my gun and weapons back as Lena gave her girlfriend a confused look. 

"Oh, Alex. Kara has told me so much about you, and well you've told me so much about her. I wasn't very surprised when Kara got here," Shit. My eyes widened at Alura's statement. I knew about Argo for a while now. I just didn't tell Kara.

There are a lot of things my sister doesn't know. For example, she doesn't know who really killed her aunt. She wouldn't even be able to look at me if I told her that I killed Astra.

"I'm sorry, what?" Kara looked at me, expecting an answer. I fumbled with my fingers for a minute, scratching the nape of my neck. Lena looked over to me, a hard glare set on her face. She moved over to Kara, discreetly intertwining their fingers.

"I- uh... I knew. I knew about Argo... and Kara, I am so, so, so sorry I didn't tell you! I didn't want this to happen! I didn't want for you to have to face your mother, your culture, and have to see Krypton again!" I started to shout. Kara just shook her head at me in disbelief. 

"And here I was, thinking that we didn't have any secrets. Have any more, Alex? Please, enlighten me," Kara seethed. Lena visibly gripped the blonde's hand even tighter in hopes to restrain the girl. Her plan didn't quite work as Kara took a step forward, daring me to say another word.

"Yes! Yes, there's more," I shouted. I covered my mouth almost as soon as the words left my mouth. Alura stood behind with Clark and Lois, her mouth slightly agape at the sudden argument.

"Actually, I don't wanna hear it. Don't talk to me, Alex. I cannot believe you kept such a huge thing from me and are still hiding something," she spoke crudely. I winced at the pure venom laced in my sister's voice as she walked off, pulling Lena with her. She exited the building, headed anywheres far away from me. 

"What was that about?" Clark asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Lois nodded, her attention on me. 

"I... Kara and I know everything about each other. Hell, I can even speak Kryptonian," I started off. Alura nodded slowly, "and I... you know how J'onn killed Astra because she went loco-insane?" Kal nodded slowly, Alura's eyebrows knitting together.