Here We Go Again...

Lena

I didn't know it was there.

I didn't know that there was a rock of Red Kryptonite in Catco. I didn't even know how it got there in the first place!

One moment Kara is at work, the next she's outdoors, destroying the premises of National City, raising havoc and screams from the citizens.

Oh dear god.

I quickly dialed Alex's number, listening to the speaker as she answered the phone on the second ring.

Alex

"What the fuck happened, Lena? She was supposed to be at Catco!"

Lena

"I didn't know it was there!"

Alex scoffed.

Alex

"It's your building, Lena! What the fuck!"

Lena

"I'm sorry, okay! I think it was planted there! I don't know! I'm freaking out, too, my fucking girlfriend is going fucking insane under the influence of a substance that we don't know where the fuck it all is, so don't fucking blame me! Let's not point fingers, so we can get my girlfriend, your sister, under control! Got it?"

Jess opened the door to my office, quickly stepping inside before she, froze, turning around, and exiting, deciding that it was not a good idea to ask me a question or remind me of a meeting I had to attend.

Alex

"Well then, what's the game plan? We need to get Kara in one spot where there's a ton of agents."

I sighed, massaging my forehead with my hand, already feeling a headache, so early in the morning.

Lena

"I don't know. Maybe I'll be bait? Station agents around L-Corp. I'm sure she'll come to me."

Alex

"Good idea. Let's hope that we get to you before she gets you to."

Lena

"Good idea. Bye,"

Alex

"Cya."

Not even after I set my phone down on my desk, Kara- well, more like Supergirl in a black super-suit. She had this smirk on her face, she looked so confident. I can't lie, she looked hot.

Sure, she already was fucking hot, but Kara Zor-El Danvers in black? Jesus fucking Christ! She sauntered over to me. Her walk was confident, powerful. With each shuddering step, the desk shook, and miscellaneous objects on said desk toppled to the floor, luckily none of them shattering or breaking. 

"Hey, babe."

Pulling myself together, I resolved to keep her occupied whilst the agents surrounded the perimeter, "Hello, love. How's your day?" Hiding behind concerned brows, I feigned a smile.

She smiled, "Perfect." She took another step closer to me, her hands on my waist, pulling me closer, our lips colliding. She was much rougher than she usually was. Well, she never was rough. She was always worried that she would harm me. But now? It seemed like she had no worries. Her hands were placed on my waist so tightly, that I knew that there would be bruises.

I finally wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her back. This was a good way of keeping her in one area of the city. To be exact, in one building. She pulled away.