The Challenge (Pt 2)

hi im eating potstickers:)

Third Person POV

Lena watched as Kara pulled off her shirt. The CEO bit the inside of her cheek, watching her girlfriend press her finger to the Kryptonite emitter, watching the eerie glow of the room turn green.

Kara and Alex spun around each other, their fists up to protect their faces. Alex laughed, "This is payback for all the nasty jokes I've had to endure while Lena is around," Lena stifled a laugh.

Maggie walked around the perimeter of the sidelines to stand beside Lena, whispering, "I bet $10 on Alex."

"Oh, I bet $40 on Kara. She's the girl of steel- of course, she'll win." 

Maggie smirked, "Oh, sure she will."

Lena rolled her eyes, watching Alex swing first, Kara dodging the blow, stepping to the side to deliver a counterstrike landing on her sister's shoulder. Alex didn't even flinch.

The younger Luthor cheered, "Let's go, Kar! Kick her ass!" Kara gave Lena a thumbs up, distracted as Alex landed a punch on her sister's jaw. Maggie snorted.

Alex chided, "Never get distracted from your opponent! I taught you this. Do you need to go back to the beginner's course?" Kara shook her head. "Didn't think so."

Kara swung her fist, only for it to be caught by her older sister, and twisted. Alex punched Kara in the abdomen, hearing Kara grunt. Lena cringed, watching her girlfriend anxiously.

And that's when Lena saw it- sweat, painting the fine abs of her girlfriend's. She gulped, remembering the challenge. She wouldn't give in- she would keep her word. 

Maggie glanced at Lena with a knowing look, commenting, "See something you like, Little Luthor?"

Through gritted teeth, Lena responded, "No. I. Don't."

"Sure you don't."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kara landed a punch onto her sister's shoulder before being pushed to the opposite side of the room and feeling a punch on her cheek, her head moving to the other side with the force of the blow. Lena cringed again as Alex knocked Kara over, and held her fist up to her sister's cheek, stopping as the round was finished.

"Okay, okay! You win!" Kara complained as she got back up. Lena saw the sweat dripping off of Kara and the sweat glistening on her skin, her collarbones sharp, and her abs just threatening for Lena to fail the challenge. Kara smirked.

The heroine walked over to her girlfriend, pressing a kiss to Lena's forehead and accepting a towel from Alex. 

After Maggie and Alex had left the Green Room, Lena murmured under her breath, "If I wasn't doing the challenge right now, I would jump you right here and right now... ugh."

"You have no self control, babe."

Lena raised an eyebrow, "You're so sure?" Kara nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. Lena looked away, mentally cursing Kara.

Cockily, Kara tilted her head and chided, "Not looking at me is cheating." Lena rolled her eyes, turning to look at Kara. 

The door of the Green Room opened, and Alex entered the room again, her arms crossed, "You two, quit flirting like actual fucking idiots because I don't want my building to be Christened by my sister and her girlfriend."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kara and Lena's Apartment

"Fine, you win," Lena groaned.