Babies And Bodily Fluids

Bringing the twins home was an adventure to say the least. After 45 minutes of trying to figure out how to strap their car seats into the back of the car and Tae getting his hand caught under one of them, I then spent the entire drive home explaining to Tae why picking up pizza's to give them for dinner was not a good idea.

But now we are home, I am in the kitchen conjuring up anything edible with the ingredients we have in the fridge whilst Tae plays doting uncle in the living room.

"Princess!!!!" Tae screams from the living room, almost causing me to drop the frying pan.

"Yes Tae"

"They're walking!!!" He yells again, running to join me in the kitchen.

"They are toddlers babe, that's what they do... they toddle."

"Fuck, is that what that means??!!"

Omg kill me now.

"Yes baby, also be careful what you say around them, they will copy anything you say and I don't want to have to explain anything to Namjoon and Jin when they come to pick them up later"

"Noted" he nods, sliding up behind me. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look playing the mummy role right now?" Snaking his arms around my torso, I can't help but giggle slightly as he cups my breasts from behind whilst I desperately try not to burn the omelettes.

"Is that so?" I grin, feeling oddly aroused by hearing him call me mummy.

"Mmhmm. So how about you drop that spatula and sit your pretty self down on daddy's cock?"

"Ooookay you, calm down and go get the kids. They are being eerily quiet in there and I need them in here for dinner." Pushing my hips back, I break free from his hold much to his dismay.

"Whatever you say princess." He sighs, giving into my demands but not before giving me ass a tight squeeze.

Finishing up the cheese omelettes, I lay them out on two plates, cutting them up into bite size pieces before placing them on the table.

Looking up as I set the plates down, I see Tae walking in with a toddler sat on each of his hips, a worryingly somber look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I question him as I grab one of the boys from him.

"I..uhh. I think one of them may have peed on the floor."

Chuckling to myself as I sit the toddler down at the table, I take the other one from him as I lean up pressing a peck on his lips. "Well you better clean it up then. Daddy."

Growling at the sound of me playing to one of his kinks, his eyes become dark whilst I sit down and coo at the boys as if nothing happened.

"Tonight Princess." He grits before turning on his heel and stomping out the room.

Sitting between the little guys as they tag team me with demands for me to feed them, I'm suddenly taken aback by something that slips from one of their tiny mouths.

"Jews"

"I'm sorry what??!!"

"Jews!!" He says a little louder. Causing my eyes to widen. What kind of anti-semitic shit is this?????

Following his line of sight, I sigh in relief when I see him making grabby hands at the bottle on the table.

"You mean juice" holding the bottle in front of him, I feel sort of proud of myself as I give him his drink whilst still managing to feed his brother on the other side of me. This doesn't seem so tough. Maybe I can do this?

Interrupting my train of thought, Tae walks in the room, smiling at the scene in front of him.

"This suits you princess." He states as he joins us at the table.

"I know. I make a great auntie." I smile back.

"You know that's not what I meant" he sighs, resting his chin in his hands as he rests his elbows on the table.

"Not now Tae" I shake my head, pleading him with my eyes as I try to concentrate on the boys.

"Fine" he huffs out, grabbing the bottle from me to help me out. "But don't think I haven't noticed you haven't gotten your period yet"

"Tae that's enough!" I snap, not meaning too, instantly feeling bad as I see his expression soften.    "Tae I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It's my fault for pushing it" he shakes his head.

But no, I haven't gotten my period lately. It's kind of hard too when you are taking the contraceptive pill that suppresses your hormones and stops your monthly cycle all together.

I know what I'm doing is completely selfish, but he needs to understand that I just need a little more time. I have only just gotten my foot in the door of the professional world and I don't want to feel like my college degree was all for nothing. I just want to live my life for me just a little longer.

After feeding the twins, Tae took them up to sleep in the guest room before Jin comes by to pick them up later tonight.

Washing the dishes at the sink, I feel like absolute shit for yelling at Tae the way I did, he never deserves to be spoken to like that, especially by me. Without even realising, a lone tear escapes my eye, cascading down my cheek with a little splash as it hits the water below me.

Before I know it, I'm a mess, crying full on tears as I try to finish with the task at hand, water spilling everywhere as I struggle with my blurred vision.

"They're finally sleeping." I hear Tae announce as he joins me in the kitchen.

"Mhmm" I nod, keeping my face down and away from him but it doesn't work. It never does. He can always tell when I'm upset.

"Baby??" Reaching out for me, he swings me around as my face crashes into his chest, staining his shirt with my sobs, my wet hands gripping on to his back.

Lifting me up, he sits me up on the counter, brushing my hair from my face as he wipes away my tears. "Speak to me princess."

"I..I'm sorry for yelling at you. I.. I didn't mean it." I choke out between sobs.

"That's why you're crying?" He lets out a small chuckle.

Nodding in response, his reaction helps me ease my mind, knowing that he wasn't mad or upset about it.

"It's my fault. I've been pressuring you when I shouldn't have. I need to remember that it's your body, not mine." He adds, Heaving out a sigh.

"Yes Tae but that doesn't make it wholly my decision. Both our lives will change drastically and I just don't want us to lose what we have like Jin and Joon. They are really struggling to keep the passion within their relationship now that they have the boys and I don't want us to end up like that."

"That will never happen baby" he shakes his head in response. "We have kids in the house right now don't we?"

"What you getting at Tae?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I notice a sinister grin forming on his face, his hands creeping up inside my skirt.

"I'll show you"

A/NI'm evil I know 😈

A/N
I'm evil I know 😈