Showtime

"Princess come on! We're going to be late!"

You'd think it was him that asked me if I wanted to go watch Jungkook sing!

To say I was shocked by his enthusiasm to go tonight would be a major understatement, but once I mentioned Jungkook's lack of supportive friends in his life, Tae weakened at the thought. Like me, someone going through life alone is something that saddens him also.

No matter the person and their past faults, no one deserves to be alone.

Plus the opportunity for a night out with his friends swayed his decision also. I didn't even need to suggest inviting the others, he took care of it.

"Beautiful." He smiles down at me as I finally join him at the front door. "Let's go."

"Give me the keys, I don't feel like drinking tonight." Holding my hand out, Tae dangles them in the air, grinning down at me before dropping them in my palm.

"Something you're hiding from me Princess?"

Matching is expression, mine a little more sinister, I cup his cheek as he waits for me to say the words he's dying to hear.

"Tae baby, you know it's no secret that I have work in the morning." With a soft tap on his cheek I'm turning out the door, leaving him behind to sulk.

I must say, the venue Jungkook is singing in tonight is pretty impressive. It seems to be very popular judging by the long line of people waiting to get in, even with it being a Monday night he's still drawn quite the crowd.

Walking inside we instantly spot him on stage doing a sound check, women fanning over him whilst he couldn't care less.

Seeing us by the door his smile grows as he waves his arms in the air before jumping down and running over to us, dodging the ladies trying to grab at him.

"You came!" He beams before hesitantly shaking Taes hand, Tae responding with a polite nod before draping his arm over my shoulder. We get it Tae, I'm yours. "I reserved a table in hopes that you would come, glad you did though, would have been pretty depressing to perform to an empty table in the front row." He chuckles shyly before escorting us through the crowd.

"Looks like we're lucky you did." Tae says observantly as he looks around at the club, people still filtering in through the front door as every seat around us becomes occupied.

"What you want to drink?" Jungkook asks as soon as we settle in our booth.

"Just a lemonade please." I smile up at him before turning to Tae "Beer?"

"Yes please." He nods before fishing his phone out his pocket. "Baby the guys just arrived. I'm gonna go get them."

"I'll wait till he comes back." Jungkook informs me as he slides in beside me. "Honestly Y/N, thank you, really."