Know Your Place Episode 2

Now I'm not sure if it's the heat from crowd I'm squeezed into on the dance floor, or the scene I'm watching across the room but I can feel my face turning red

The audacity this woman has is beyond anything I've ever seen before. She doesn't exactly scream subtly as I watch her edging closer to Tae as he looks on obliviously. Catching my eye, he blows me a loving kiss followed by an admiring smile, turning Sarah's attention towards me.

She wants to play games? I'll play! Bitch better learn what it's like to lose.

"Have fun dancing princess?" Tae grins up at me as Hobi and I approach the table again, not failing to notice her obnoxious eyes rolling when he says my pet name.

"I did but I missed you." I pout, catching his lips with mine in a feverish kiss, not giving a damn about my target audience being on the other side of us, sitting close enough to fucking taste it.

"Princess." Tae pants as I pull away. "You keep that up and our baby might be conceived in a nightclub bathroom."

Biting my lip as he looks at me with lust in his eyes, I decide it's time to play.

Turning my head towards Sarah, I can't help but to giggle as she sits with a pout on her face and her arms tightly crossed against her chest.

"Oh Sarah hi! I didn't even notice you were here. It's as if you just blend in, but I suppose a room full of sweaty seedy people is probably your cuppa tea." Making sure to lean in on the last sentence, her mouth drops open as I glare at her, making it known that she's messing with the wrong woman.

"How do you think I found you so easily?" Oh touché! So she does want to rumble, let's get it bitch!

"I'm sure it's like a dog on heat, desperate single woman always find their way to a group of men. But just to clarify, two are gay, two are in a polyamorous relationship, one is dating a prostitute and another one is very happily married. That just leaves one, and I'm sure he'll take my word for it when I tell him how much of a two faced CUNT you really are." With our noses pressed firmly into each others cheeks as we throw each other insults, the men around us continue with their laughing and bravado banter. To any onlooker, Sarah and I look like we're just having a good old girly chitchat.

Smirking as I feel Tae's hand slip onto my thigh as he continues his conversation with Jin, I lean back into my seat, making sure that she can see how happy he actually is.

"Y/N, is this Sarah you were telling me about?" Jungkook asks as he sits by her catching her attention.

"Yeah but I'm not sure you should ask her out anymore Kook." I grimace as I shake my head.

"Really? How come?" He smiles at her.

"To quote something I heard earlier this evening, you are way out of her league and can do so much better. You would only be dating her out of pity."