Man To Man

"Baby, I promise you this isn't what it looks like

"Baby, I promise you this isn't what it looks like."
Y/N instantly defends as soon as she steps out from his car. Jungkook just looking at me through the windscreen as my jaw visibly clenches.

"I'm sure it's not." I answer her as she approaches me, my eyes still glued on the man in the car. "Still doesn't look good though does it princess."

"Tae"

"It's fine baby. Go inside, I'll be there in a minute." Kissing her on top of her head, I usher her inside before turning back to see him now exiting the vehicle, worry evident in his features.

Sheepishly approaching me, he places his hands in his pockets, making me unsure if it's a sign of innocence or to show me that he's not prepared to fight.

"Care to explain why my wife was in your car Jeon?" I speak as calmly as possible, remembering what happened the last time we were in this situation, mainly ending with me pinning him to the floor as I went ballistic on his face.

"I found her in the street outside our office. I just brought her home, that's all." He shrugs.

"Thank you." I sigh, him snapping his head to look at me, confused by my gratitude.

"You're not mad that it was me?" He frowns, expecting me to be yelling at him instead.

"No. You kept her safe. And as long as there's nothing more to it then you deserve to be thanked. So thank you for taking care of her."

"Y-Yeah, anytime." He says, still looking dumbfounded by my relaxed state.

"I still don't like or trust you Jeon, but my wife is the one you destroyed all those years ago and if she's willing to be civil so am I."

"Uh thanks... I think.." he responds, frowning at my backhanded comment.

"Well I better go, I have a woman inside that probably wants to rip my balls off." I sigh as I look up at the house, contemplating what kind of approach I should use with this argument. I'm thinking angry sex.

"Good luck." He chuckles stepping into his car. "Man to man hyung, I think she overreacted."

"Yeah, doesn't mean I don't have to apologise though. See ya later." Waving him off before stepping back inside, I take a deep breath, wondering how to handle the shit storm I caused.

"Baby?" I call out, only to be met by radio silence, which means she's either still fuming or she just didn't hear me, I'm hoping for the latter.