Such K-Drama

"Princess get back in the car."

"Fuck off Tae!"

"Baby please. People are staring!"

"Let them!"

Stomping off down the road I'm full of rage right now. Hot? Fucking sexy assistant!? I'm not blind! I can see she's beautiful! I just hoped he hadn't. But to try and make me feel bad about being courteous with  Jungkook then go and say that shit! This man must be out of his damn mind if he thinks I'm going to let this slide. I just need some space right now, some time to vent before I say or do something stupid.

And now in true K-drama fashion, the heavens open and I'm stood in the street being soaked to the bone whilst my husband pleads with me to get back in the car so we can go home. Perfect!

"Baby please, I didn't mean to say what I did, it just came out." He begs as he tries to usher me back to the car. "You're going to get sick if you stay out here."

"Taehyung. Stop. Just let me have this tantrum, I'll meet you at home, just let me walk it off okay?" Pulling away from his grasp, I watch as he sighs in defeat. He knows that no amount of convincing will get me to go home with him right now.

Giving me my space, I watch as he sits back in the drivers seat, refusing to move in hopes I'll change my mind. Not this time.

Turning on my heel, I disappear into the crowd, pulling my hood over my head desperately trying to keep at least some of the rain away from my skin.

Finally realising that I'm definitely not getting back in the car, Tae pulls away. But not before curb crawling past me giving me sad puppy eyes. Think he finally got the hint when I gave him the finger.

Now ladies, before you judge and say I'm just being dramatic, just because he said she was sexy it doesn't mean he's trying to get her into bed, blah blah blah, you need to remember just how sexy he is too.

And yes he tells me I'm beautiful all the time but he's supposed to, he's my husband. So to hear him say another woman is sexy stung. My ego is bruised, my toe has been stubbed and what's the first thing you do when you stub your toe? You walk it off.

So that's exactly what I'm doing... in the pouring rain.

We'll kiss and make up don't worry. I just want to walk through the front door soaking wet so like a true K-drama he scoops me up in his arms, apologising over and over until we make love on the floor.

As I walk further down the street I find myself in front of my office. Contemplating whether I should go in and catch up on the work I've been slacking on lately. Slacking because I've been rushing home to cook food to take to Tae each night. Tae and his 'hot' assistant. Fucking bitch. Yes I've decided I don't like her. You will never like any woman your husband finds attractive, trust me. It's the laws of physics I'm sure of it. Written in the female genetic make up. I'm sure if this was in cave man times I would have killed her already.

But now I'm cold, I'm tired, and honestly, I just want to go home.

Walking to the curb, I focus down the road looking for a taxi. Unfortunately in this weather most people have the same idea. Women standing in groups huddled together as they give up on their night out, their once perfect hair now sticking to their faces.

Seeing a cab in the distance, I raise my hand, leaning out slightly, praying for the driver to see me. But again... K-drama. As I lean out a bus comes by, hitting the puddle beside me causing a tidal wave of water to engulf my entire body. Great.

Standing dumbfounded by what just happened, my jaw to the floor and eyes wide, the taxi I was trying to hail just keeps going. Me in too much shock to protest.

But wait.... K-drama.

"Y/N?"

Turning to the direction of the voice calling my name, I'm faced with the ultimate villain turned good guy, turned hero. Jungkook. Standing at the entrance of the office building with a huge umbrella and an amused look on his face, he stifles a laugh when he sees the state I'm in.

"What are you doing out here in the rain?" He questions as he comes to shield me from another passing bus. "Where's Taehyung?"

"He's gone home. We had a little fight." I pout.

"You had a fight so he leaves you out here to catch your death?" He looks at me dumbfounded, knowing that is not something Tae would normally do.

"I stormed off actually, I'm sulking if you must know." I pout again before turning back to the street.

"Come on." He chuckles as he swings his arm over my shoulder, pulling me away from the road.

"What are you doing?" I screech, looking around to see if anyone is watching us.

"I'm taking you home to your husband."

Sitting in a car with Jungkook again is surreal. But as he silently drives, the heat on full blast hitting my face, he turns to me, smirking slightly at my still stubborn pouty face.

"Come on Mrs Kim, tell me what got you so moody."

"I hate to break it to you Kook, but I'm not about to discuss my marital issues with my ex. Sorry to disappoint." Scowling at my reflection in the window, I can hear him laughing quietly to himself. Amused by my stubbornness.

"Okay I'll guess" he continues, as I continue to sulk. "He forgot an anniversary?" My silence pushing him to go on. "You asked him to do something and he didn't do it?"

"You won't guess it Jungkook so don't waste your breath." I shake my head, my eyes now away from the window and now focusing on my lap.

"Then just tell me." He shrugs. "Maybe I could offer some advice."

Thinking for a moment, I puff out my cheeks before looking at him, his gaze switching from the road to me every few seconds.

"He said his assistant was sexy." I say barely above a whisper, embarrassed to say it any louder.

But now I'm truly embarrassed as the man at the wheel bursts into a fit of laughter, making me feel like a joke for even speaking my mind.

"That's it?!" He yells, still laughing to himself.

"It's not funny Kook! How would you like it if your wife told you her assistant was hot??"

"True." He nods as he wipes away his tears. "But Tae is not a pig, I can assure you he was just being observant, nothing sexual would have been behind his word. To him it was probably just a word."

"Still stung though." I go back to pouting, sinking down in my seat as we pull in the driveway.

K-DRAMA!!!

"Great..." Jungkook groans as he looks up at the house. Tae stood in the doorway looking less than pleased to see me in the car with my ex. The person who unknowingly is the cause of us having an argument in the first place.

Great...

A/NIs anyone else's Wattpad acting weird since they shut it down on Tuesday?

A/N
Is anyone else's Wattpad acting weird since they shut it down on Tuesday?