The Female Of The Species

The female of the species is more deadly than the male

Why? It's very simple to figure it out really. If a man has an issue with another man he will simply ignore him. Unless they are drunk in a bar and insults are thrown then they fight. Blood is shed, bones possibly broken and egos slightly dented and that's it. They go on their merry way.

Also there is a man that has an issue with a woman. When a man finds himself in a marital dispute with his wife, He will cower almost 100% of the time. Instantly admitting his wrong doing in hopes of it leading to make up sex.

But women...

If a woman has an issue with another woman, she will plot. She will seek out revenge in hopes to sabotage the other. She will go after their husbands, their friends and their family until the weaker female submits and admits defeat, promising to never show her face again. Sometimes it will lead to a cat fight. But the constant hair pulling is such a headache. Why can't we just fight like men? A swift punch in the face has a certain appeal that most women never have the pleasure to experience. I mean, who the fuck decided slapping was affective in combat?

And lastly there is a woman that has an issue with a man. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Did you know that there are multiple species out there in the world where the female will have sex with the male, then kill him and eat him. A female praying mantis will actually rip the males head of during sex and then devour the rest of him afterwards for nourishment.

This being the reason why women always win, we are ruthless, we will fuck you and snack on you all in the space of a minute. We are deadly creatures that know what we want and god help those who get in our way.

My mum once said that any war could be settled in a day. Just put 1000 women suffering from PMS on the front line and the men will run a mile.

And for once her crazy bipolar ass was right.

But you need to realise, winning a battle actually means nothing. You can win every battle during a war, but if you don't win the last, you lost. So don't be discouraged if you lose a fight every now and then, because if at the end of the day your head is still held high and you still can muster an expression that says fuck off without actually muttering a word, you're winning.

This so beautifully named by the modern world as 'resting bitch face'.

Hence the reason I have no female friends. Women are bitches!

Also the reason I now find myself in front of Tae's gallery during my lunch break rather than choosing to actually have lunch.

If Sarah wants to go to war over my husband I will gladly do battle, and I can guarantee, I will win the last.

My stilettos clicking on the marble floor of the gallery are a beautiful way of making my presence known. Allowing my perfume to act as my aura, I keep my head high and my focus forward. Enjoying the breeze I take with me to caress the people I pass by as if I'm superwoman blowing in to fight crime.