Ever Heard Of Knocking?!

"Jimin what the fuck!!! You could have fucking knocked!!" Tae exclaims as he desperately tries to cover my naked body with his own

"Yeah and I would have if there was a door to fucking knock on! You left it wide open!" Jimin yells at the wall whilst still covering his eyes with his hand.

"What the hell are you guys even doing here Jimin?" Tae sighs as he reaches for our clothes.

"Y/N told us to come!" He defends, still unknowingly talking to the wall he's facing.

"When did I do that??!" I furrow my eyebrows thinking maybe I did and I just drank too much to remember.

"When you were leaving, you were waving us over!"

"I was waving goodbye!!"

"Oh.... Well we're here now and we brought alcohol sooo..."

"At least let my wife put some clothes on Jimin." Tae sighs as he covers me with my now crumpled up dress.

"Right! Just yell when you make it up the stairs and I can open my eyes." 

Clinging onto my dress trying to cover myself, Tae takes initiative to carry me instead, lifting me in the air as I wrap my legs tightly round his torso as he ascends the stairs.

"Sorry baby." Tae whispers in my ear as he carries me to the bedroom, his large hands covering my ass the best they can.

"Jimin you're good now!" He yells as he gently places me on the bed.

"I can't believe we left the door open." I laugh lightheartedly falling back onto the mattress, my dress falling off of me to the floor.

"You're not mad?" Tae asks as he looks through the chest of drawers for some fresh clothes, his expression softening when he sees that I am not embarrassed by the situation.

"No it's fine. It's quite funny actually, you gave them dinner and a show tonight. We should have charged them." I laugh again, Tae joining me on the bed with a t-shirt and sweatpants in his hand.

"What did I do to deserve you huh?" He smiles down on me as he climbs on top of me, his still naked body pressing into mine.

"I could ask you the same thing." I smile back, pushing his curls away from his face.

Before I can do anything, he's eyes are now level with my core, my hands fumbling to push him away before he...

Licks his own cum off of me......

"What the fuck is that?!" He grimaces as he sits on his heels, his face contorting as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"That, pretty boy, would be your cum."

"And you swallow that?!?!" He exclaims as he reaches for the bottle of water on the nightstand.

"Love me even more now don't you?" I grin as I watch him gargle dramatically.