Let The Festivities Begin

Getting home from work, Tae ushers me up stairs to get ready for my birthday dinner. He promised that it will go better than any previous meals he attempted for my birthday, and if not he has the pizza place on speed dial.

He of course noticed the bouquet of pink roses I had in my grasp as I climbed in the car. I truthfully told him they were from Jungkook and he was surprisingly calm about it. Not happy. Just calm. He's still my husband at the end of the day. Any man giving his wife flowers wouldn't please him but I think seeing as it's my birthday, he let this one slide.

Thankfully.

"Baby?"

"Yea?"

"You almost ready? The guys will be here soon." He calls through the bathroom door.

"Almost."

"Okay. Also, I hope you don't mind but I invited my assistant too. She's just moved to the city and is kind of lonely. She left all of her friends and family behind and I felt kinda bad that she was helping me with the preparations but wasn't invited."

"Uh yeah... I suppose that's okay.."

I mean, I've never met the woman but sure, why not invite her to my birthday? I know he means well and like me he hates to see people down or hurt their feelings, but maybe ask me before you invite her instead of informing me when you already have.

But I refuse to let anything put a damper on my day. I'm sure she's a lovely woman. His last assistant Marjory was a sweetheart, and knowing she's the one that hired the next one, she's probably just like her.

Casting my makeup brushes aside, I feather my fingers through my loose curls, giving myself one last look over before exiting the bathroom. Popping the princess crown Tae insists I wear each year on top of my head, I make my way to the top of the stairs just in time as the doorbell rings.

"Y/N!!!" Jimin yells as soon as Tae opens the door for him, Yoongi stood behind him, blowing me a kiss as I make my way down to them.

"Happy birthday kitten." Yoongi grins as he hands me my gift. "It's from both of us."

"A joint gift huh? Are you guys dating or something?" I chuckle as I pull them both in for a hug.

Before they can even defend themselves, the doorbell sounds again. This time Hobi appears with an extremely chesty red head on his arm. A sultry look in his eye as he ushers her inside.

"Happy birthday sunshine." He beams as he leaves a chaste kiss on my cheek, my eyes glued on his mystery women the entire time. "Oh how rude of me! Guys this is Jessica. Jessica this is... well the guys!"

"And girl." I correct him as I reach out my hand. "I'm Y/N"

"Charmed." She responds coldly, barely accepting my hand shake.

Well this woman. What can I say about her. The name Jessica is a good match. Definitely getting Jessica Rabbit vibes from her. The way she's dressed is leaving little to the imagination. For lack of a better word she seems kind of.... slutty. But who am I to judge? It's how Hobi likes his women, lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. She certainly looks experienced I'll give her that.

Can't say I approve of the way she eyes my husband however. I get it, he's stunning, but please for the love of god woman, try and be a little more subtle. I can see her mentally undressing him as she looks him up and down.

Him be adorably clueless bodes well though. He never did see himself as attractive. He just took my word for it. Unfortunately for me, I know what women think when they look at a man like him. Well to bad bitches. He's mine.

After Jin and Joon finally arrive, we retreat to the dining room, all sharing a few bottles of wine whilst we wait for our last guest to show up.

"Can I use your bathroom." Jessica pipes up, eyes boring into Tae as he answers her politely, giving her the simple directions to where it is.

As soon as she leaves the room, all heads snap in Hobi's direction. No one saying anything, waiting for him to catch on and explain by himself.

"What?" He says blandly, eyes flitting between all of us as we stare at him in amazement.

"Spill!" We say in unison, desperate to hear whatever juicy story he must be hiding.

"Okay." He chuckles before setting his wine glass down in front of him. "I met her a few weeks ago. You remember that night we went out but you guys ditched me because you were both tired?" He focuses on Yoongi and Jimin, them just nodding in response. "Well when the club closed, I decided to walk home instead of taking a cab, hoping the fresh air would sober me up a little. And that's when I saw her. Stood on a street corner all alone, watching the cars go by as if she was looking for someone. So I asked if she needed help with something, the way she gazed at me had me instantly hooked. Well she ended up coming home with me and one thing lead to another and here we are."

"A street corner?" Tae chuckles, earning a slap to his thigh from me under the table.

"Yeah, she works nights." He shrugs, the other men at the table now snickering like school boys.

"And what exactly does she do in her 'night work'?" Jin speaks up, his fingers twitching with air quotes.

"I don't know exactly. She said her job title was something of the night. I can never remember." Hobi answers him, shaking his head.

Oh my poor sweet Hobi, someone better tell him before she hands him a receipt.

"Hoseok, dude. Sorry to be so blunt but are you stupid?" Yoongi quips, receiving a confused look from Hobi. "How can you not know that she's a-"

"Miss me??" Jessica cuts, swaying her hips as she saunters back in the room, interrupting our mini intervention.

"Always." Hobi grins at her, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"I'll get it." Tae yells, jumping to his feet to answer the door after we hear a faint knock.

Stuck in the room with the lovebirds now all over each other, the rest of us sit in silence, all desperately trying not to laugh in poor Hobi's face as his 'date' starts to suck on his Adam's apple.

Coming back in the room, Tae clears his throat to gain our attention.

"Everyone. This is my assistant Sarah."

Well. What can I say about Sarah? She's cute. A tiny little thing with big bambi eyes. Gorgeous long blonde hair, a cinched waist and golden skin.

It's fine, not that I'm sure I heard her tights ass squeaking as she walked in the room but who's going to notice that? Or her perky breasts that sit like a damn shelf under her chin.

And shit she's young, a huge contrast when you think of his old assistant, the one that left him simply because it was time for her to retire.

I don't mind at all that this girl spends 8 hours a day around my husband. No not at all. It's fine. They're fine. Everything is fine.

I'm fine!!

A/N
Oop 🤣