Eager

"Ssshhhh you'll wake her!!!"

"Hyung I don't bend that way!!"

"Just suck it up and take it! It will be over soon and you can go and rest, but until then just keep the noise down and grip it properly!"

Oookay I'm up! With all the banging and questionable conversations coming from the guest room next door, how could I sleep?

Peering out into the hallway, I see the guest room door wide open, Tae piling box upon box into Jungkook's hands as he just does as he's told.

"Baby what are you doing?" I ask leaning on the doorframe, looking around the guest room that now looks like a bomb has gone off.

"Princess!" Tae exclaims, jumping over the mess to pull me into his arms. "We're getting the room ready for the baby!"

"Don't you think it's a bit too soon Tae? I mean I haven't even had my pregnancy officially confirmed by a doctor yet."

"Maybe you're right." He frowns, looking around at the mess. "Have you made an appointment?"

"I made it for Monday morning, ya know since we were supposed so be away for the weekend." I scowl at him, making it known he's still not fully forgiven for yesterday's temper tantrum.

"Maybe she's right hyung." Jungkook chimes in. "The early stages of pregnancy can be very hit and miss. You don't want to get too excited just incase something happens. I hate to put a damper on your excitement but it can happen."

"I didn't think." Tae pouts as he reaches down to cup my stomach. "Sorry princess."

"You want me to see if they can move my appointment to this afternoon?" I smile up at him, giggling when he starts to nod vigorously.

"Can you?" He grins as Kook drops the boxes from his exhausted arms.

"I'll see what I can do."

Gripping Tae's knees for the umpteenth time to stop him from bouncing it today, we find ourselves sat in the waiting room, Tae's obvious elation shining through as he struggles to hold his excitement.

"Tae it's a doctors office not an amusement park, will you calm down!" I grit under my breath, the elderly couple across the room grinning at us when he starts to attack my face with kisses.

"You make a very lovely couple." The woman smiles at us, her husband nodding in agreement.

"She's pregnant!" Tae announces to the entire room earning a slap to the arm from me.

Before I can even begin to rip into him the nurse calls us in, ushering us into the doctors office.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Kim" the doctor smiles up at us motioning for us to take a seat. "What brings you here today?"