Mic Drop

"Tae, please don't cause a scene, honestly it's fine

"Tae, please don't cause a scene, honestly it's fine." The guests all looking at us, I desperately try to pull Tae back before he goes on a rampage on everybody, his shoulders tensing as he eyes the room.

"No princess it's not fine! Obviously someone here thinks they know you well enough to talk about you so I want to hear their opinion for myself!"

"Not here Tae please." I beg as we draw attention to ourselves.

"Just tell me who fucking said it!!" He snaps, making me jump back slightly.

"Okay Taehyung, I get that you're angry but don't yell at your wife like that man." Yoongi speaks up trying to defuse the situation.

"Sorry baby. It just makes me so fucking angry to see you upset like this. Let me make my speech and let's all get the fuck out of here yeah?"

Nodding in response, the guys start to put their suit jackets back on as I watch Tae approach the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, first I would like to thank each and every one of you for joining us here this evening for the unveiling of our new exhibit. My assistant and I worked tirelessly the past few weeks to present this to you all and I appreciate you all for being here to support us. I would like to thank my close friends and my wife for their support also, this wouldn't have been possible without my wife being so understanding about my late nights at work as I tried to get this ready for you all."

Sighing in relief, we start to edge towards the exit thinking he was done, but holy hell was I wrong!

"But speaking of my wife, it has been brought to my attention that some truly disgusting things have been spoken about her this evening behind her back. Well unfortunately it wasn't behind her back and she heard everything. Apparently there are some people in this room that think she is not worthy of being my wife and according to these people I can do better. Well let me make things clear, I cannot do any better than her, nobody can. She is the most beautiful, loving, caring and sexiest woman in any room she enters and I have been head over heals in love with her since I first laid my eyes on her. So if there is someone in this room that would like to enlighten me as to why they believe that not to be true, come on up here and say it to my face. Otherwise keep my wife's name out of your fucking mouths. Thank you."

Throwing the microphone to Sarah who stands sheepishly behind him, her eyes wide probably thinking he knows it was her. "Make sure this place is spotless before you leave."

Joining us at the front entrance, Tae wraps his large hand around mine before all of us find ourselves outside on the street, some a little more drunk than the rest as we figure out what to do with the rest of our evening.

"Now what?" Hobi sighs as the cool air engulfs us.

"Now we go dancing." Tae grins before leading us to the curb to flag down a cab, his hand never letting go of mine as he keeps me by his side.

With the bass vibrating through our feet, we push our way through the dance floor, our formal attire earning quite a few stares as we search for a vacant booth in the back of the club.

Women and men swooning as we pass them, a few obvious females brushing up against the guys, seemingly going unnoticed as the guys just keep their heads forward.

"Right guys, what we drinking?" Jimin yells over the music as we take our seats.

"Princess?" Tae looks over at me, pouting slightly as he notices we've been separated.

"Do you mind if I stick to champagne? I don't want to mix my drinks and end up a mess."

"It's okay kitten." Yoongi smiles at me. "If you get in a mess I'll rescue you."

"Hands off of my wife hyung!" Tae groans as Hobi wraps his arms around my waist.

"No can do Taehyung. She's my dance partner tonight." Hobi smirks as he tries to pull me back up onto my feet. "Let's go gorgeous."

Laughing as he pulls me away, I shrug at Tae as he rolls his eyes waving me off. He knows he can trust any of these men to keep me safe. We've been around each other for so long that Tae doesn't get jealous of them at all but they also know not to cross the line. I may be a baby sister to them but I'm still a married woman and like the true gentleman they are, they respect that.

"So you gonna tell me?" Hobi questions as he spins me on the dance floor.

"Tell you what?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Who insulted you. I know you know who it was so I don't understand why you wouldn't just tell Taehyung." He shrugs as he changes his tempo to match the music.

"Because it will just be messy, it's not worth the hassle."

"Y/N." He sighs as he stops our movements. "From the sounds of it this woman will try and get between Tae and you. Do you really want her to get away with all the things she said? And besides" He shrugs again. "He can always just find a new assistant."

"H-How do you know it's her?" I stutter as he smirks down at me.

"I can see the jealousy in her eyes when she looks at you Y/N. She's practically green. But let me tell you Y/N, you know you have nothing to worry about with her trying to get to Tae right?"

"Hobi please don't tell Tae. I'll handle it okay?" I plead with him as he looks past my shoulder.

"That's fine. But what you gonna do about her being sat at our table right now?"

Such a cheeky bitch right? Sometimes I even shock myself with the plot 😂

Sometimes I even shock myself with the plot 😂