Remember Who She Chose

"Fuck! Right there Tae!!"

Of course he won this war, but honestly, no one can tell this man no. Especially when he's naked on top of you with his hair falling in front of his eyes looking like a greek god.

"Princess keep it down, we have company." He grins mischievously at me. This man! He knows exactly what it does to me when he hooks one of my legs over his shoulder. Tightening my core, I can feel him completely as the water overflows out of the bathtub, the floor and myself a complete mess as he slams me into the base of the tub.

Dropping my leg he grips onto the edge of the bath, snapping his hips as he buries himself deep inside me. Latching his mouth around my protruding nipple my head falls back, my moans of pleasure uncontrollable as I feel my inevitable knot building, begging to snap.

"Hold it baby, let's switch."

Whining as I feel him pull out, I yelp as he flips me onto my knees, my elbows resting on the side of the tub as he grips my hips, slamming back into me from behind.

My knot building instantly, I cry out as I feel my core throbbing around him, his perfect rhythm causing drops of pleasure to fall from my eyes as I desperately try to stifle my moans.

"Fuck Princess, you're getting so tight!" Hearing his own grunts of satisfaction sends me over the edge, an explosion inside me causes my body to go weak, struggling to keep my balance as he rides out his own orgasm filling me deep inside.

Collapsing down on my back, both of us gasp for air whilst he peppers my back with loving kisses, his hands caressing my hips as he pulls out.

"I love you baby." He coos as he helps me sit comfortably in the tub again. "I feel like that was the one." He smiles fondly as he rests his palm on my lower abdomen.

"It could be." I smile back genuinely. Because now, it really could be.

~~~

After letting Y/N go back to enjoying her bath, I go back to the living room to find Jungkook still focused on his game, none the wiser about me wrecking my wife in the bath tub.

"How's it going?" I ask as I sit on the couch behind him.

"Good until I lost concentration. You guys are fucking loud you know that?" He turns to glare at me as I just give him a satisfied grin.

"Jealous?"

"Actually yes. It's been a while." He responds as he drops the control, taking a seat in the armchair opposite me.

"What's a while?"

"Well let's see" he sighs as he looks up at the ceiling. "I filed for divorce a year ago so... a year."

"Fuck!! A year? I can't even go a day without at least groping Y/N! You must be going insane!" I don't even try to hide my shock. A year?!

"I am. But after everything with Y/N, I find it hard to approach women. That's why I married my wife, she was the first woman I was comfortable around since everything happened. I know it was my own doing, but I wasn't completely in control if you know what I mean."

"Not really." I shake my head. "I don't know what it is to hurt a woman."

"Lucky." Jungkook sighs as he hands me the control. "I was wondering, why are you suddenly so cool with me? I mean, I thought you hated me but you invited out on Saturday night and here for dinner tonight. What changed?"

"My wife." I answer instantly. "If she had any doubts about your intentions she would have made it known to me. I just hope you know that anything you do or say to her will get back to me."

"You guys literally tell each other everything? Like everything?" He emphasises.

"Yep, it was even like that back when you guys were dating. I know everything." Smirking as he cringes when he realises what I'm getting at I decide to continue. "But I did hate you back then. You had what I wanted."

"But you won in the end. That's all that matters right?" He shrugs.

"No. She's all that matters."

Right on cue here she comes, bouncing down the stairs in her casual shorts and t-shirt, her thigh high socks hiding her legs but still driving me insane at the same time.

I can't help but smirk when I realise she's trying to hide her knees that were being pounded into the bath tub a few minutes ago, probably bruising already as she joins me on the couch.

"You guys finished playing already?" He questions as she rests her legs over mine.

"Haven't started yet actually. We were just talking." I respond, sliding down to sit back on the floor, wrapping her legs over my shoulders as I lean back on the sofa giving her thigh a sneaky kiss.

"Okay. I'm just gonna read." She shrugs as she pulls out her phone.

"No Wattpad! It clouds your reality." I scold as she rolls her eyes at me.

"I just need to finish this one." She pouts. "The vampire hybrid mafia from the future with a little complex just bought me from the king."

"Huh????" Jungkook frowns.

"Exactly my point."

Before she can even begin to read, her phone starts to ring, a smile appearing on her face as she mouths the name Jimin at me.

"Hey Chim, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Chucking to myself at the way she answers his call, I pay no attention as Jungkook and I begin to choose a game to play.

"Woah Jimin! Slow down! What happened?" Turning our heads to her, Jungkook and I don't say a word, we just listen intently to her side of the conversation.

"Jimin I can't understand you babe please calm down and tell me what's going on..... yeah we're at home....okay....see you in a bit."

Ending the call she takes a deep breath, staring at her phone before giving me a soft smile.

"Something has happened between him and Yoongi..."

Any guesses? Never mind, you won't guess 😜