Battle 2 - The Ex Wife

Now I don't know my true reason for being here, but to see a grown man like Jungkook cower at her mere presence has me intrigued by her

Yes she said some god awful things about me and if her attitude continues I will not hesitate to throw hands, thus being the reason my hair is styled in a tight bun. But she is the mother to his son and the soon to be mother of a child belonging to one of my best friends. So I feel we need a little chat.

After Jungkook reluctantly told me where to find her, I drove the short distance to his old family home, the white picket fence making for a picturesque scene that once housed his happiness.

After hearing the way Jungkook told me she justified having an affair, I already know she has no regard for other peoples feelings. But seeing as my best friends are apparently head over heels in love with her, I think I may need to extend an olive branch with this one.

So now standing with my tail between my legs I give a light knock on the front door of her home. Secretly praying that she's not home and then at least I can say I tried.

But as the door opens, her bulldog chewing a wasp face hits me, the toddler in her arms softening the moment as he smiles at me.

"What do you want?" She sneers as she looks me up and down.

"I think we should talk." I respond firmly, trying to act as if she doesn't intimidate me.

But she does, this woman is pregnant with a child possibly made by two of the dearest people in the world to me. She has them so strung up that if she says jump they will say Y/N who? And I can't give her a reason to make me her enemy. I have one already thank you.

Unfortunately, this is not the battle I can go in with guns blazing. We need to reach a common ground to avoid the complete destruction of world peace. Because there is nothing worse than a male having to choose between his female life long friend, and the mother of his child.

Shifting her son on her hip, she sighs deeply before stepping aside allowing me into her home. Her eyes still on me as I sheepishly take a seat on her plush cream sofa.

Swallowing my pride, I make sure to sit up straight, not allowing her to think she's the alpha in the room.

"Thanks for hearing me out, I just hoped our first official meeting didn't have to be this way." I giggle nervously as she takes a seat opposite, letting her son down.

"Me too, I must apologise for the way I acted the other night. It's just tough when you finally come face to face with the reason for your failed marriage."

"Excuse me? Reason?" I frown as the boy uses me as a climbing frame.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be married to a man that needs therapy to get over another woman? And then to find out you're Jimin and Yoongis best friend. It seems I can't get the hell away from you." She scowls just as I thought the conversation was going well.