Is It Over?

"What are you doing?" I whisper, her lips millimetres from mine

"Showing you I'm willing to please."

"Sarah.." I say lowly as I look her dead in the eye, her not breath hitting my lips.

"Mmm yes sir?" She moans, closing the distance.

I lift my hands to cup her face, grabbing her focus before I confess my feelings.

That I knew it was her all along.

I've been dying to do this for so long. To finally have the right moment to take the plunge.

To say the words I've been dying to say.

I knew it would come down to this the moment I first laid my eyes on her.

"You're fired."

~~

Still breaking down as Jungkook knocks on Jimin's door, my heart feels like it's shattering. I don't know if it's the hormones but I feel like my life is over.

I ruined the best thing I've ever had, that I ever will have. I have seen Tae become angry before but never like this. He was hurt, it wasn't the vase or the frame he was throwing around the room, it was his pain.

It was the pain he felt realising that I had been lying to him for so long. I made him feel like a broken man. To hear him accuse me of having an affair broke my soul. For him to even have it in his mind that I could do that to him killed me, he doubted my love for him.

Hiding me under his arm, Jungkook greets Jimin before guiding me in the house, Jimin instantly pulling me away from Kook and embracing me in his own arms before he starts firing questions at us.

"Y/N? Jimin gasps as I allow my tears to soak into his shirt, unable to contain my sorrow in the arms of my best friend. "Jungkook what did you do to her?!"

"Nothing!" Jungkook defends. "She had an argument with Taehyung, I found her like this in their home. He destroyed the house."

"He what?!" Jimin yells, holding me at arms length, his eyes scanning my blotchy face. "Did he hurt you?"

"No." I shake my head, my face soaked with tears. "He accused us of having an affair, then he just went ballistic."

"An affair?! Is he fucking insane?!"

"You'd think so if you saw the state of the house." Jungkook interjects.