Well, That Escalated Quickly!!

Sat nervously on the sofa, watching Tae and Jungkook play their video game you wondered what kind of mess Jimin had gotten himself into

Sat nervously on the sofa, watching Tae and Jungkook play their video game you wondered what kind of mess Jimin had gotten himself into. Sure him and Yoongi would argue often but that's normal with roommates. Especially with one being an extrovert and the other being an introvert.

But they way Jimin sounded on the phone, it was as if he was distraught, like someone had died and he just received the news.

Picking at my nails as I stare mindlessly at the TV in front of me, I feel a hand resting on top of mine. Looking to Tae, he gives my a soft smile, he knows what I'm thinking, I can't help but worry about Jimin, my nervous picking giving it away.

"Princess, I'm sure it's nothing that bad, you know how dramatic Jimin can get."

Gently nodding in response I take a deep breath, he's right, Jimin can overreact very easily. He once threatened to move out because Yoongi ate the last packet of his favourite ramen.

Relaxing back I let my head rest on Tae's shoulder, his lips instantly landing on the top on my head as a contented smile appears on my face.

Being shook from my daze as the front door flies open, a blubbering Jimin storms in the house, all of us turning to him as he sniffles in the doorway.

"Chim honey, come here." I open my arms for him as he saunters over to the couch, squeezing in between Tae and I, his face wet with tears making me instantly pout.

"What happened?" I ask him, Tae pausing the game as Jungkook looks on quietly.

"It's all fucked up." He whines, burying his face in my neck as I shrug at Tae whilst he looks at me wide eyed.

"Chim I'm gonna need you to elaborate. What's all fucked up?"

"My life, my relationship, Yoongi, everything." He chokes out as his tears soak my shirt.

"Jimin, man, pull your shit together and tell us what the fuck is going on!" Tae snaps causing me to glare at him.

Forcing him to lift his head, I wipe away his tears just for them to be covered with fresh ones. Seeing him inconsolable like this is breaking my heart, Jimin has never been one to hide his emotions but to see him this bad is terrifying.

Taking a deep breath as he tries to calm himself, he swallows thickly before starting to speak.

"She's pregnant, my girlfriend, our girlfriend."

"And you're not happy?" I ask him softly, caressing the back of his head.

"No I'm very happy, it's just, we don't know who the father is, which I was okay with, we knew the risks going into this relationship but Y-Yoongi..."

Choking as he says his name, he's back to being inconsolable, his breath hitching each time he tries to breathe as his fists ball up in his lap.

"He said that if he's the father, them I'm out. I have to leave so he can raise his child alone with her."

"And if you're the father?" Tae asks him, looking over at him as I fight my own tears.

"Of course I would never expect Yoongi to leave! We all agreed we were in this together and I meant it. What hurts is he obviously just thinks of me being in the way, stopping him from having her all to himself. We both love her, why should he get to decide that my feelings no longer matter?" He gets heated, his body tensing as he speaks.

"I'm sure it's not like that Chim." I try to assure him. "Maybe he just thinks it would be the right thing to do."

"To kick me out?" He scoffs. "What makes it hurt even more is her son. She's previously been married and has a son, I've grown to love him you know? I just can't imagine all of it being taken away."

"Married?!" Tae shrieks as I shake my head at him.

"She's divorced." Jimin chuckles, knowing Tae thought he was messing with a married woman. "You know what sucks?" He sighs "I think I was falling in love with Yoongi also."

"Oh Chim." Consoling him with a hug I'm at a loss for words, what do you say to someone going through something like this?

Quietly smoothing my hands across his back as he grips me tightly, I look over his shoulder to Tae and Jungkook, both of them shrugging simultaneously as my eyes beg them for help.

Clearing his throat, Jungkook comes to sit on the floor in front of Jimin, hesitant to reach out to him as he's still not sure of Jimin's feelings towards him.

"You know Jimin, if she loves you she won't let this happen. She won't let Yoongi dictate her life, so maybe talk to her, see if she still wants to continue this relationship. And besides." He shrugs. "There's a 50/50 chance the baby is yours anyway, and all this upset could be for nothing."

"Yeah that's a point." Tae adds as Jimin begins to lift his head. "The baby could be yours anyway. Don't let Yoongi upset you just because he's stubborn and selfish. Step up and be a man, make him realise it's not all about him."

"You're right." Jimin nods as he dries his tear stained face with his sleeve. "It's about her, us. He may be scary but I'm stronger, if he gets out of line I'll just put him on his ass."

"Not what I meant but sure, why not?" Tae chuckles as he rubs Jimin's shoulder.

"Thanks guys." Jimin smiles as he pulls us in for a group hug.

"You realise Jimin, I'm your best friend and I haven't even met this mystery woman." I pout as I pull away from the hug.

"I have pictures." He smiles widely as he pulls out his phone. "Here's one of us with her son, he really is the cutest little thing." He beams as he scrolls through his phone. "Look."

Turning the phone to the three of us, Tae coos as he looks at the dark haired boy squeezed in between Jimin and the woman, all looking happy as they sit on the grass together.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jungkook breathes out as we turn to him, his face pale as he backs away from us.

"That's my ex wife... and my son."

Bum bum buuuuuuum!!

Bum bum buuuuuuum!!