By The Dashboard Light

Once everyone else had left, I suddenly realised I found myself at a table with the only two men in the world that had ever seen me naked, only for my anxiety to heighten after Jungkook challenged Tae to a drinking game that suddenly turned into a...

Once everyone else had left, I suddenly realised I found myself at a table with the only two men in the world that had ever seen me naked, only for my anxiety to heighten after Jungkook challenged Tae to a drinking game that suddenly turned into a schoolboy game of truth or dare.

This should be interesting.

With me being their only common ground, I knew this was going to turn into quite the game.

"Truth!" Jungkook slurs as I just sit back sipping my lemonade quietly, intrigued by what Tae may come up with.

Looking at me with a devilish grin, Tae smacks his tongue against his teeth before leaning into Jungkook. "Have you eaten pussy yet? Cuz I know you never ate out my wife."

"You told him!!!" Jungkook screeches as I just shrug and grin wildly.

"He's my husband."

"Well?" Tae interjects, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah but... it was horrible." He groans as he hangs his head in embarrassment. "You see, my ex wife, she was what you would call... a squirter."

Now unable to contain ourselves, Tae and I are in fits of laughter as Jungkook pouts beside us, his arms folded over his chest as Tae points at him.

"It's not funny!!! She almost blinded me once!"

That was it, that was our undoing. Seeing him stomping his feet like a child, Tae and I are now crying as we clench onto our stomachs.

"Guys, we're closing up now." Giving the security guard a nod, Tae helps me to my feet, draping his jacket over my shoulders before we make our way towards the exit.

"Thanks again for coming guys." Jungkook smiles at us as we make our way to our car, the alcohol now taking its toll on Tae as he sways side to side.

"I had fun, we should hang out again sometime." Tae slurs as he leans against the bonnet.

Yep he's definitely drunk if he just suggested that.

After flinging his arms around Kook and giving him a bro hug, I finally get him in the passenger seat, his head rolling back as he mumbles something about wanting a snack.

"Lunch tomorrow?" Jungkook suggests as I climb in the drivers seat giving him a nod.

Pulling away from the bar I panic slightly as I swear I hear Tae gag.

"Tae baby, are you okay?"

"I love youuuu. You know that? I'm so madly in love with you."

"Yes baby I know" I giggle at his drunk talk, rubbing his thigh to comfort him as he scoots closer to me.

"Will you marry me?" He sloshes again as his own hand lands on my thigh.

"Baby, we are already married remember?"