Make It Right

"I fucked up didn't I?"

Joining Jimin on the couch, I watch as he gazes over at Y/N whilst she potters around the kitchen, taking swipes at the frosting on top of the cupcakes when she thinks no one is looking.

"Well." He sighs before turning to face me. "Are you even sure she wants a baby right now?"

"Why wouldn't she?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. We've always talked about wanting a family one day, we've been married almost six years. I thought now would be the perfect time to start.

"I think you need a serious talk with your wife Tae." He scoffs as he leans his head back.

"She said something didn't she?"

"Not necessarily." He shakes his head. "But it seems to me that you have let sex become a chore, a mission rather than a pleasure. When was the last time you had sex without her getting pregnant being your ultimate goal?"

"A while." I respond quietly, my focus now on my hands in my lap as I realise where this is going. She feels used. "What do I do? Stop having sex with her so often?"

"The opposite actually." He laughs as he sits up. "Ask her to suck your dick without you pulling out before you cum. Because I know you have, it's not 'wasting' cum." He scowls at me as I squirm in embarrassment. "Offer to wear a condom every now and then. Make her realise that you love her for her, and not just what she can give you. She's not a machine Tae, she's a woman, and women need to feel cherished."

"A condom?" I frown, thinking of actually having to go out and buy some. No matter your age, the knowing look the cashier gives you will always make you want to crawl into a hole.

"That's all you took from that?!" Jimin squeals grabbing Y/N's attention.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asks, crawling onto my lap, swinging her legs over my side so she can curl up into a ball, nestling her face into the crook of my neck.

"Guy things." Jimin chuckles as I shoot him a glare.

"Yeah." I agree. "Jimin thinks he might be gay."

"WHAT??!! No I don't!!!" He defends as Y/N giggles into my skin. Her warm breath causing the hairs on my neck to stand. Her cute little fingers twirling the curls on the back of my head.

"Ready for your cake princess?" I ask her, sliding my hand up and down her thigh.

"I'd rather do something else." She whispers, piquing my interest.

"And what's that?"

"Make up." Her lips now ghosting over my skin makes my cock instantly stand to attention. Seems he's desperate to make up with my wife also.

"Party's over!!!!!"

"What about the cake?" Jimin pouts as he stands from his seat.

"I'll buy you cake on the way home." Yoongi tells him with a comforting pat on the shoulder.

As soon as the door shuts behind the last guest, I'm swinging her over my lap, positioning her legs either side of me as she giggles at my eagerness.

"Princess you know I love you right?" I ask her, cupping her beautiful face in my hands as she nods softly. "And you know that making love to you has nothing to do with me only wanting to get you pregnant? You're my wife, I would make love to you a thousand times a day even if you were barren."

"And you know I love you too right?" She responds, copying my hands, now placing her hands over my face. "I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed and rushed. We will have children one day. I just don't want it to feel like a chore. I want us to get pregnant by accident, it's more exciting that way. To think I may be pregnant, sneak out and buy a test then surprise you with a baby themed gift when you come home from work. Because what we are doing right now feels like an assignment. One that makes you miserable when you find out we failed."

"That's what I want." I nod. "I want the surprise." Now grinning from ear to ear I pull her lips to mine, getting lost in each other as our hands begin to roam.

Stopping her hands with my own, I refrain her from pulling her dress over her head, my mouth moving down to her neck. "Leave it on, the tiara too."

"What if we break it?" She laughs as my hands cup her ass firmly.

"I'll buy you another. I'll buy you hundreds, just keep it on for me baby." My kisses growing hungry, I bite down, sucking her flesh in between my teeth as she throws her head back, pressing herself down on my groin.

Reaching inside the top of her dress, I free her breasts from her bra, my mouth instantly latching onto the hardened nub whilst she frantically works on my belt.

Using my free hand to pull her panties aside, my excitement grows as I feel her dripping for me, her slickness coating my fingers as I slide them deep inside her.

"Fuck princess, you're soaked."

"It's all because of you." She pants, grinding herself on my hand before freeing my dick from it's restraints.

"You wanna ride me baby?" I groan as I watch her eagerly pumping hard on my cock, her core tightening around my fingers as they thrust into her.

Whining as I remove my hand, she lets go of my dick as I grasp her hips, lifting her slightly as I guide her slowly down onto my cock.

Resting her forehead on mine as she adjusts to my size, I pull the back of her neck, slamming my lips onto hers in a feverish kiss.

Rocking her hips back and forth, I can feel my tip grazing her walls and it's driving me insane. Six years with this woman and I can never get enough. She feels exactly the same as she did our first time together, tight and warm, gripping my dick like a vice that has me suppressing my own moans with each thrust.

Breaking free from my lips, her hands grip my hair on the back of my head, using it for support as she bounces on my cock. Her beautiful moans filling the living room, loud enough to leave nothing to the imagination of our neighbours.

Meeting her thrusts with my hips, I can feel myself swell as she tightens around me, her movements becoming messy as she holds on for dear life.

Scooting forward I lean her back, wrapping my arms under her back my hands grip onto her shoulders as I pound into her, both our orgasms hitting their peak together as her screams fill the room.

Gasping for air, I pull her back into me, resting her head on my chest as we both desperately try to catch her breath.

"I love you so much princess." I whisper to her, holding my lips on her head.

"I love you too Tae. So so much." She breathes out, snuggling in closer.

"Uh guys? Can I have cake now??"

"JIMIN!!!!!"

A/N Good thing I was offered a half day at work

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N
Good thing I was offered a half day at work. Meant I could focus on this beauty. Hope you enjoyed it. Happy Monday 😘😘😘😘