Just A Regular Saturday Night

After Jungkook and Jimin hashed it out that night, Jimin seems to be doing better

After Jungkook and Jimin hashed it out that night, Jimin seems to be doing better. We convinced him to arrange a DNA test as soon as possible to make things clear. We understand it's expensive but it will be worth it rather than having to painstakingly wait nine months to do one, so he booked one then and there that night. In two weeks either way, his life will completely change.

But that's not important today. Tonight it's all about supporting my husband, being the doting wife by his side as he dominates the art world.

The occasion is of course black tie which means I need to be putting in a little extra effort. With my hair in loose curls sitting on one side I decided to go with a champagne coloured smokey eye to compliment my champagne cocktail dress. Floor length silk that fully exposes my back should be enough to keep Tae's eyes on me all night. Not that I think his eyes would wander but, you know, just in case.

Slipping on my five inch strappy heals that I'm sure to instantly regret wearing, I spritz myself one last time with my favourite sweet scented perfume before making my way to the living room to wait on the man of the night.

I know he's nervous about tonight's outcome. Not particularly about the party being a success but he does need to make a small speech about his exhibition he's been working so hard on. He's not the best with public speaking, he sometimes forgets what he wanted to say.

"Fuck Princess!"

"Too much?" I frown as I smooth down my dress, I knew this dress was too showy.

"No! You look incredible!" He grins as he skips down the stairs.

"You're sure? I mean I can't even wear underwear with this dress. Maybe I should just go change." I shake my head as I walk back towards the staircase.

"W-what?!" He stutters as he grabs my wrist stopping me in my stride. "You're naked underneath?"

"That pleases you?" I smirk at him as he looks me up and down, his trousers becoming visibly tighter.

"If this thing wasn't so important Princess we wouldn't be leaving the house. Now let's go." Giving me a sharp slap on the ass he leads me out the front door, still biting his lips as I teasingly sway my hips side to side.

Think I'm gonna have fun tonight.

The gallery looks absolutely stunning, chest high tables scattered around for people to gather at, waiters and waitresses walking around serving champagne and canapés, the city's elites scattered around the room as they admire the art that's beautifully lit to showcase each piece and a large red velvet curtain hiding Tae's new masterpieces.

Suddenly, I don't feel so over dressed... minus the underwear of course.

"Mr Kim!" Seeing Sarah coming our way, Tae gives my hand a little squeeze, her modest black dress swaying as she walks towards us as she gives us a smile.