Home

"Princess?! Y-You're pregnant?!" Tae stutters as he pulls away, holding my arms up as he looks me up and down

"Princess?! Y-You're pregnant?!" Tae stutters as he pulls away, holding my arms up as he looks me up and down. His expression is mixed and making it hard to read him, his eyes are a mix of shock and elation whilst his body is quivering which could either be fear or excitement. Either way, he's currently vibrating.

"I did try to tell you."

"When?!"

"At home but you wouldn't shut the fuck up and you were too busy smashing shit to let me explain. Remember that?" Narrowing my eyes at him, he shyly smiles as he replays this afternoon when he was being an asshole.

"Sorry princess."

"I see I just spilled the beans, I'll leave you guys to it." Jenny says quietly before slipping out the door.

"Let's go home." He smiles down on me, his eyes casting over my stomach as he takes my hand.

After thanking Kook for putting the house straight again I finally climb into bed like a zombie, it's been such a long day my eyes are already drifting closed by the time Tae slips in beside me.

"I really am so sorry princess." He whispers in my ear, hooking his arm under my breasts to pull me closer to him, his lips resting on my shoulder as I snuggle into his warmth.

"I know you are baby. Just please promise me that you will talk to me about things like this instead of jumping to conclusions and letting your anger take over. You really scared me today."

Turning me on my back, he leans up on his elbow, caressing my face with the back of his hand before moving it down to my non existent baby bump.

"At least something good came of today." He smiles, rubbing small circles over where our little bean should be cooking inside of me. "You really want this?"

"What if I don't?" I ask him back, his eyebrows knitting together as he thinks of the alternative.

"We have options." He shrugs before pausing. "It's your body."

"But it's our child." I tell him softly, cupping his cheek with my hand. "And that's what I want. I want this baby just as much as you do Tae."

"So we're going to be parents." He smiles gleefully, resting his hand flat on my stomach.

Nodding up at him, matching his smile with my own it finally hits me. The reality sinks in that our lives are about to change dramatically. And I couldn't be happier.

Well actually I could. I could be Tae who has currently slipped down the mattress and is pressing his face into my gut whilst singing.

"Tae!" I giggle pulling at his hair, the vibrations from his baritone voice tickling my skin.

"I'm so excited." He grins up at me, sliding back up beside me.

"Really? I couldn't tell." I mock before turning back on my side. "I'm tired." I huff before resting my arm under my head and closing my eyes.

"It's okay princess." He whispers kissing the back of my head. "I'll do all the work."

My eyes shooting open, I feel his finger hooking under the hem of my panties, his kisses moving to my neck as he scoots closer.

"What are you doing?" I giggle as I see my underwear being thrown to the other side of the room.

"Celebrating." He responds flatly, his fingers teasing my folds.

Hissing at the contact, my eyes drift closed again revelling in the feel of his large hand cupping my heat from behind.

Turning my head I find his lips, kissing him feverishly just as he inserts two fingers making me moan into his mouth. Pumping his fingers inside of me he rubs his thumb over my already swollen clit, my hips mindlessly rolling with each thrust his fingers make.

"I can't wait." He whispers against my lips as I feel him removing his hand, shuffling around behind me as he discards his own underwear.

"Daddy's coming for a visit little one." He chuckles as he rests his hand on my stomach.

"Tae wait." I pant as I feel him prodding at my entrance.

"What's wrong?" He looks down on me worried.

"Grab my birthday bullet." I grin up at him, laughing as I watch his eyes roll into the back of his head, a growl vibrating from his chest before he pulls it out of our bedside table drawer.

"Fuck I love you." He groans as he rests the toy on my clit, his rock hard cock already back at my entrance begging to break through.

In one fluid motion he flicks the switch and sinks into me, his thickness causing my back to arch and my mouth to drop open as he fills me to the hilt.

There's always something about starting in this position. It always makes it so much tighter than if you were to start out in any other, the angel hitting the perfect spot deep inside me instantly has me gripping at the sheets.

Resting the bullet snug between my folds, the tip pulsating on my clit, he moves his hand to my neck, cupping it under my chin as he snaps his hips at a faster pace.

Leaning up on his elbow he brings his other hand to my shoulder, dominating our movements as he buries himself deep inside me with each harsh thrust.

The pulsating vibrations on my clit have me reaching my climax in no time. The tightest knot I have ever felt snaps in a huge explosion, my screams filling the entire house as I feel myself dripping around him.

"Holy fucking shit princess!" Tae groans as he looks down at the mess I've caused, his thrusts becoming sloppy as I continue to coat him.

Hooking his legs over my hip he thrusts at an unforgiving speed, my overstimulation making me cum over and over until he finally spills inside of me, his teeth sinking into my shoulder as he shivers behind me.

"That was incredible." He pants, resting his forehead between my shoulder blades as I lay in a fucked out state trying to catch my breath.

Tightening my core around him again, he moans into my back before finally reaching down and turning off the bullet, my clit aching as he brushes it with his finger when removing the toy for me.

After a few minutes of trying to gather ourselves, I feel his breathing becoming shallow against my back, his hand involuntarily twitching as he begins to fall asleep with his cock still buried deep inside me as it softens.

"Tae." I whisper, nudging him gently. "Visiting hours are over."

Bit of Sunday smut for you 🤤☺️😘