Oh Shit! 2.0

Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my underwear, sliding them down my legs painstakingly slow.

Who am I to protest when he looks at me so seductively? A man like him would have women dropping their panties left and right. But here he is, the sexiest man alive, my husband, and he's the one removing my underwear.

Throwing my underwear across the room, I watch his every move as he looks down on me like I'm his prey. His powerful stare having me submit to him and every move he makes.

"What are you doing?" I giggle, watching as he crawls up onto the counter pinning me beneath him as his hand reaches back inside my skirt.

"I'm showing you princess that even with babies to care for, nothing will change." Finishing his reply, his mouth is instantly on my neck, his fingers tickling the outer part of my folds, my head hitting the counter and a strained moan echoing from my mouth.

"Fuck Tae!" Slipping his fingers between my folds, I'm a mess, my eyes rolling into the back of my head whilst his lips make marks on my neck.

"Don't wake the babies princess" I could feel him smirking against my skin but I was so focused on the feeling of his hands roaming, his mocking tone didn't even register in my mind.

I didn't care, I'd happily wake the babies living two streets away just to feel him deep inside me. My body being owned by him as he showed no mercy on me.

I need him. And I need him now. I knew the one thing that can turn my sweet passionate husband into the tiger he is, one trigger that will send him over the edge and wreck the shit out of me.

"Fuck daddy!!!!"

Snapping his head up, his eyes gloss over, a guttural growl spews from his mouth and I knew it was game on.

Pulling his hand from my core, he uses two hands to reach inside the collar of my shirt, buttons flying across the room as he rips it open and dives his face into my chest.

Gripping onto his hair, I grind my hips upwards, revelling in the friction his bulge was causing to my heat.

This isn't good enough. He's still cherishing me when all I want is to be taught a lesson. Fucked so hard that I'll lose my voice and spend the next 24 hours sat on a bag of ice.

"Daddy, fuck me! Fuck mummy like you mean it" As soon as the sentence leaves my mouth my face contorts, that felt so wrong. Never doing that again.

Well actually.....

He's lost it. Hearing me referring to myself as mummy made the man completely lose his mind.

In a blink of an eye my skirt is hoisted up over my hips, causing me to hiss as my bare ass come in contact with the cold surface.

He's now jumped of off me, glaring at me whilst he stands with his crotch level with my core. His eyes never leaving my dripping heat whilst he rids himself of his clothes.

Lifting my legs so my toes are now pointing at the ceiling, he wraps his arm around my thighs, dragging me across the counter until my ass is teetering over the edge.

"Say it again." He growls, resting my legs over his right shoulder.

"Say what?" I feign innocence, biting my lip as I enjoy watching him lose his mind.

"Don't test me Princess."

A firm slap on my bare ass sends me over the edge, I can feel my core throbbing begging to be filled.

"Fuck mummy like you mean it.... daddy"

Before I can even begin to self loathe for saying it again, it's all made worth it as he slams into me, giving me zero time to adjust as he relishes hell on my uterus.

"That feel good princess?" He groans, pounding into me whilst biting down on my calf.

"Fuck! Yes Tae so good!!!" Fisting my hair in my hands my screams echo through the room. Me giving zero fucks about who I wake up at this point.

"You gonna cum for daddy?" He grunts, the mention of the word making my core tighten around his dick.

"Oh my god yes!!! Daddy I'm cumming!" My back arching off of the counter, I cum so hard I feel it escaping from my core, coating him completely.

Still seeing stars he gives me no time to recover. Sliding me off the counter he flips me over, pressing me into it as he rams his cock back into me from behind.

Raising his hand up, he brings it down relentlessly hard on my ass whilst he free hand grips onto my shoulder and arches my back.

The mixture of pleasure and pain creates the tightest knot I had ever felt in my lower abdomen. Tae moaning and grunting behind me as my core constricts around his cock.

Feeling his thrusts becoming sloppy, I lose all sense of self awareness, screaming so loud as the knot blows, my legs spasming whilst I desperately grip onto the counter top.

Spilling his load deep inside me, Tae grips hard on my ass, panting as he slows down to a stop.

"What the fuck was that princess?" He pants "People are gonna think I'm killing you."

"I don't know." I shake my head, still gasping for air as he slides out of me.

"Sounds like you like my daddy kink more than I do huh?" He laughs, planting soft kisses on my back as he fixes my skirt.

After brisk shower and a wardrobe change, we are now chilling on the sofa, eating popcorn and watching a movie like we did most nights. Just like we did as teenagers.

Well not exactly like we did as teenagers, back then he didn't make me his bitch beforehand.

Disturbed by a knock on the door, Tae jumps to his feet, opening the door to an extremely chipper Namjoon.

"Y/N I owe you big time." Joon smiles down on me as Tae makes his way upstairs to grab the twins.

"Good night was it?" I grin at him, giggling as he vigorously nods in response.

"Also, I talked to Jin about the whole Jungkook thing. I guess I didn't really understand your reaction because I've never had to deal with an ex. Jin is my first and last love but he told me about how it can feel to run into an ex that broke your heart. So I'm sorry if I seemed a little cold about it."

"It's fine." I shake my head. "I'm just dreading seeing him that's all."

"You won't see him often I promise. Or even at all. Like I said he's hardly ever there. Isn't it funny how you ended up in the same office as your ex boyfriend though?" He chuckles, trying to lighten the situation.

"What ex boyfriend is that princess?"

Oh shit....

A/N