Morning Sickness Is A Bitch

After the initial shock Jimin became elated

After the initial shock Jimin became elated. He couldn't believe that after all this time while he was doubting Yoongi's feelings towards him, Yoongi was doubting Jimin's.

Suppose Jenny was the one considered a play thing in the bedroom...

But now that she's out of the way they can pursue their true desires and finally be in the relationship they both want.

"It's been such a good day!" Tae cheers as he rummages through the fridge. "We should celebrate boys." He grins pulling out bottles of beer, setting them down on the counter before pulling out a bottle of juice for me.

"Can we order takeout?" Jungkook asks, popping the cap off of his beer.

"Yeah sure. You hungry princess?" He asks turning towards me.

"I... um... I..."

"Princess?" He asks, worried by my facial expression.

Spinning on my heal I'm now burying my head into the sink, ridding my body of anything I decided to eat and drink today until I'm painfully dry heaving. My body convulsing as I gag over and over.

"Oh baby." Tae coos rubbing my back, his smile obvious in his tone.

"Fuck that's embarrassing." I whine, grabbing the paper towels by the basin.

"Don't worry about it Y/N. It happens." Jungkook assures me whilst Tae kisses the back of my head.

"It's not that." I shake my head, leaning on the counter as I feel another wave of nausea coming over me.

"Baby, you knew this was coming. You know we don't care what state you're in, you're carrying a child."

"No Tae. You don't understand." I tell him before dry heaving again. "I peed myself."

And that was when I realised I hadn't gotten away with it. I thought that because I had made it to 3 months just feeling a little queasy that would be the extent of my morning sickness. But as I stand here soaked in my own urine, I discovered I was very wrong.

After cleaning myself up I joined the guys again, just in time for the food to arrive, along with Jin, Joon and Hobi.

"Congratulations cutie." Joon grinned as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered into his chest, feeling like I could nestle and fall asleep on his man boobs.

"Three months without realising huh?" Jin smirked looking down at my stomach.

"I have sup-"

"Tae shut up!" I whine, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Any morning sickness?" Joon continues.

"She just pissed her pants in the kitchen." Jungkook pipes up, earning a slap from both Tae and Jimin.

Pulling away from Joon in embarrassment, I snuggle up to Tae on the sofa, reaching for the pizza as all the guys settle around us.

"So have you guys thought of any names?" Hobi asks us before stuffing a slice in his mouth.

"We only found out today hyung." Tae laughs. "We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl."

"Well what do you want Tae?"

"A healthy baby is all that matters, right princess?" He responds, turning to face me.

"That would be the decent thing to say yes. But I want a girl." I answer him honestly. "And I'm thinking of having a home birth too, it will feel more special that way I think."

"H-Here? At home?" Tae stutters looking around the room. "Are you sure that's safe?"

"I read up on it a little. I feel it's more personal, more private. And also you can't run away." I grin at him, Tae grimacing when he realises an actual birth will be involved in all if this.

I swear it's shocking the amount of men that forget that part. Most of them think oh my wife's pregnant to oh look a baby. They always forget the messy part in between.

"I think it's a good idea." Jungkook agrees. "When Jenny gave birth at the hospital I felt like I was always in the way. This way you can have whoever you want around you."

"Oh my god baby, I love her dearly but your mum is going to be a nightmare!" Tae groans. "I suppose we better tell her soon."

"Are you kidding? I'm more excited to tell her that her dream man is gay!" I laugh looking over to Jimin.

"Okay... what did I miss?" Hobi frowns looking between Jimin and Yoongi who are sprawled all over each other.

"Oh yeah." Jimin giggles. "Long story short, the baby wasn't either of ours, Jenny is a slut, I love Yoongi and fuck that whore."

Blinking hard a few times, Hobi shakes his head before turning to me, his face softening as he pouts. "Y/N, your mum's going to be devastated."

"I know." I nod in response. "She had her heart set on him being husband number 3."

"We'll go visit them tomorrow baby." Tae smiles at me before leaning in for a kiss, the taste of beer on his lips making me envious that drinking is out of the question for me for the next 6 months.

After a few more hours of idle chit chat I feel my eyes becoming heavy, the pizza sitting nice and snug in my belly, acting as a nice little incubator for my baby bean.

"Guy's I think we're gonna go." Yoongi informs us standing to his feet. "Ready baby?" He grins, holding his hand out for Jimin who's sat on the floor, his eyes sparkling as he hears his new pet name from his new boyfriend.

Nodding as he stands he grabs his hand, interlocking his fingers with Yoongi as the elder leads him out the door.

"Oh my fucking god are they cute or what?!" I squeal, clapping my hands like an seal.

"It will take some getting used to but I'm happy for them." Tae smiles, pulling my hands towards his chest making me climb on top of him as he lays flat on the sofa.

"We better sleep too baby." He adds "We're gonna need all the energy in the world to visit our parents tomorrow."

Get ready for mum!!!!

Also did you notice my cover changed? ARMYnoona90  made all new covers for me so that they match. Pretty right??

😘😘😘