Know Your Place

If I didn't have any doubts about Jungkook's feelings towards Y/N, I certainly do now!

Song after song he sings about regret and lost love and I have to sit here and listen to this shit and pretend I'm not bothered by it.

If he's trying to get on my good side, serenading my wife in front of me is definitely not the right way to go about it, but hearing him sing the words 'I still want you' was the last straw!

With a clenched jaw and a tight grip on Y/Ns waist, I can't help but to glare at him as he gives his final bow before jumping off the stage, Y/N clapping enthusiastically as he comes jogging over with a huge grin on his face.

"Well? What did you guys think?" He pants as he joins us at our table.

"It was incredible! I had no idea you could sing so well!" Y/N beams as she hands him a bottle of beer before he turns his gaze to me for my thoughts on his performance.

"Join me at the bar for a second please Jeon?" Not waiting for his response, I'm already on my feet walking away, knowing that if he knows what's good for him he will be trailing behind me.

Leaning on the bar, I feel him slide up beside me, noticing his beer still in his grasp as I tilt my head to look at him.

"What's this game you're trying to play Jungkook?"

"What game?" He feigns innocence, his eyes bulging to emphasise the fact that he doesn't understand where I'm coming from.

"You singing fucking love songs about my wife!" My hand slapping down on the counter catches the attention of the bar tender, Jungkook giving him a reassuring nod to let him know it's fine.

"If you must know, I was singing about my ex-wife, not your current one. And whilst we are on the topic, lets talk about how you stole said wife from me shall we?"

"Stole?" It's impossible not to scoff at his audacity, is this guy for real? "She came with open arms after you threw her out kid. Or is your memory that clouded by the crazy pills you take now?"

"I don't take drugs." He answers flatly as he gains the bar tenders attention, ordering a beer for each of us, taking a rather large swig before he continues. "Look Tae, honestly, Y/N is a beautiful woman, and I loved her once. But we both moved on and she has forgiven me. Now all I want is her friendship and for her to be happy."

"She is happy." I scowl at him, getting the feeling that he's hinting she's not.

"Good." He nods before taking another sip. "Keep it that way, or you'll lose her too."

"Is that a threat?!"

"No Tae, it's advice." He sighs before setting down his now empty bottle. "I know what it is to lose her. I still have nightmares about what I did to her, the look in her eyes as I hurt her over and over. I promise you my intentions with Y/N now are pure. I just wanted my friend back."

"Well you need to understand Jungkook, she's my wife and I will do anything to protect her, even if it means to kill you. So if I find out you have hurt her in anyway, you better start digging."

"Is that a threat?" He grins at me, using my own words against me.

"Yes it is."

With a slightly hard pat on the back we make our way back to our table, Jimin and Yoongi both on their phones whilst Hoseok seems to be having a pretty in-depth conversation with Y/N.

"Everything okay baby?" She asks as I resume my position next to her, a kiss and a nod being enough of an answer for her to settle against me.

"What you guys talking about?" I ask the pair, moving over slightly for Jungkook to join us at the table.

"Hobi's new girlfriend Jessica, he's having... issues."

"Already?" I frown. "What kind of issues?"

"She keeps taking money from his wallet each time he drops her off at home." Y/N informs me, desperately trying not to laugh as she tells us of Hoseok's woes.

"What should I do?" Hoseok asks us, genuinely looking for advice about the strange women.

"Take her back to her pimp." Jimin smirks, still not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Her what?" He frowns, confused by the random mention of a pimp.

"Dude." Yoongi sighs as he finally looks up. "You're either blinded by love or just really fucking stupid. That girlfriend of yours? Prostitute. One hundred percent."

"No she's not!!" He defends, looking to Y/N for support for her just to give him a sympathetic smile. "I gotta go."

After watching him run out the door, I observe Yoongi and Jimin giving each other a nod before grabbing their jackets also.

"We're gonna head out also. Good job tonight Kook, let us know when the next show is."

"Stop!" Y/N yells, halting the two of them as they scoot along the booth to leave.

"What's up?" Jimin looks at her, tilting his head as she glares at him.

"When will you two admit that you're an item?"

My beer now shooting across the table, I can honestly say I had my suspicions, I just didn't expect her to call them out on it so bluntly.

"Okay look." Yoongi sighs as he starts to talk, Jimin looking at him wide eyed as he seems to start spilling the beans on the Yoonmin mystery. "Now I need you guys to promise you won't judge us."

"Never." I shake my head at them, noticing Jimin begin to sink down into his seat.

"We are in a three way."

"A what??!!!??"

"You know, one girl, two boyfriends. A three way." Yoongi shrugs as Jimin sqirms beside him.

"You mean a poly thingy?" I lean forward, suddenly intrigued.

"Polyamorous. We met her in a bar one night, we were arguing over who gets her and then we thought, why not both of us? But the simple threesome turned into much more and we found it hard to let go. And here we are."

"But what makes her so special?" Y/N asks the pair. "You guys are more than capable of finding a woman of your own."

"Her motto is that she has three holes for a reason" Jimin smirks as Y/N grimaces at his reasoning.

"Oh my god you're sister wives."

"Anyway, she's waiting for us." Yoongi says as he stands again, Ignoring my observation, Jimin following suit. "Catch ya later."

Nothing, I have nothing to say. What do you say about something like that? I'm sure Jungkook has a thought or two. Seems he missed a lot in his six year absence.

"What the fuck????!!!!!"

Yeah that fits.

Little late in the day but here it is ☺️