Prologue

Aight so, I'm very excited about this story (i know i say about literally every story and- heh heh) 

Anyway, if you will, let me take you on a wild journey, yeah? 

Please, do enjoy.

________

The distance between them formed a lump in his throat, blocking out all sound he wanted to let out to heed this desperation inside him. He couldn't take it anymore. The yearning was almost painful at this point.

Was this supposed to be their happily ever after? Because it was anything but.

This was torture.

Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Oh no angel- please do not cry" His words were meant to soothe- but instead he was washed away with a fresh wave of desperation and frustration, all at once.

Why them?

Why did this have to happen to them?

Why?

"H-how are you so-calm?" And it was true, he looked composed- resigned even-except for the subtle tightness in his jaw that he had grown used to over the years; it unveiled up the inner turmoil in him.

"All for us, sweetling"

The words were uttered with so much muted love and adoration and yet- yet-that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted him to reciprocate with the same wanton; the same need. He wanted to see the same desperation in his eyes.

Just once.

Just this once.

Call him selfish but he couldn't take any more of this-this torture.

"Do you-do you not want me...in that way?"

"Oh angel" The agony in his voice was almost tangible. His lover's arm raised towards him-as if wanting to shorten the distance between them. Barely a second passed when he clenched his fingers into a fist and withdrew his arm.

The simple action made his eyes well up with tears. "Y-Yoongi..." he whimpered.

"Please angel- please pull yourself together" Yoongi whispered, eyes reflecting his hopelessness. "You know we cannot give in no matter the urge-you know"

"But this is unbearable-" A sob wracked through his body. "W-will I never be able to- to touch you?"

"Angel..."

"Once. Just Once"

"No angel no. Not even once. I am so sorry-"Yoongi's voice broke at the word. "-that I cannot fulfill your desires but-but we cannot"

"Please"

He knew that this was hurting the both of them but he was too far gone to care. Tears streamed down his face freely. All the frustrations he'd been holding in for more than half a decade had finally gotten the best of him.

How would he be able to survive any more of this if he wasn't even able to touch Yoongi? Hold hands with him? Share sweet kisses? Just wrap his arms around Yoongi and comfort him when he was having a rough day?

He just-he just needed once.

One night to just touch.

To feel.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that this was stupid. He knew.

But temptation won.

"Please" he whispered, hands clasped in front of his as if he was praying. "Please"

"Oh angel" Yoongi looked heartbroken, eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Once"

Oh this craving was slowly killing them both inside. He watched Yoongi's eyes harden and fists clench. He watched Yoongi contemplating the consequences of this hasty decision. He watched as the concern in his eyes melted into something of the likes of want.

He watched as Yoongi's resolve crumbled into millions of pieces.

Their eyes met through the frustration- and something just clicked into place.

Reaching out to each other, they gave into temptation.

They gave in.

_____

Let me know if you're excited for this (because i sure am) 

Word count is usually longer than this, since this is the prologue. 

(I have this up on Ao3 but there was, not many feedback? And i was very excited about this story so here ya go)