The Northern Division

Honestly tho 2020 was alternatively BTS's and Yoonmin's year too istg there are so many moment i cri

Hope Yoongles is doing well 

and so much content honestly idek what to do with myself

Honestly tho the fact that LGO has less western support is just unfair.

'Tis also my first kpop bias's- Chanyeol from EXO- b'day!

Anyway y'all, enjoyyy

_____

Jimin knocked on Erata's room door softly.

"I made breakfast" he called. "And I also used your kitchen, I hope you don't mind"

Rubbing his eyes, Jimin trudged back to the kitchen, slumping on one of the chairs there and digging into the scrambled eggs he'd made. He'd wanted to sleep some more, but he decided that some food would be the best.

It seemed as if Erata had thought the same, for quarter of an hour later, she stumbled into the room with just barely done hair and messy clothes. She sat herself down on a chair and dug into the scrambled eggs Jimin had made, thanking him quietly.

It felt almost nice, eating breakfast like this. Or maybe they were too sleepy and exhausted to be awkward about it. Whatever it was, Jimin felt comfortable with her now. The events of the past few days had formed a sort of friendship between them.

"Where's-" Erata paused to yawn. "Where's Draiotch?"

Jimin sighed thinking back to the conversation he'd had with the man this morning while Erata had been sleeping. The man had solidified Jimin's hopelessness in saving Yoongi and the others. "He left. He said it would be better if he kept running"

Erata's eyes widened indignantly. "Didn't he tell where Hoseok and the others were?"

"He did. You were sleeping" Jimin's lips curved downwards. "Apparently they're in the dungeons under the council..."

"Oh god" Erata groaned. She pushed away her plate as if she lost her appetite. "Oh god"

Jimin winced even thought he'd known that the situation was just as worse as he'd feared it to be. "That bad huh?"

"There's literally....no hope" her hands flew up to clutch at her hair. "All those reckless things we did and now-"

Speaking of reckless things, Jimin had had a lot of time to think, while lying on the couch staring desolately at the ceiling. They'd blatantly used Erata's ID to gain access...

So now she would be a wanted person by the council too.

"You know" he started. "We used you ID to get in...so wouldn't they know you...now?"

At the way she froze, Jimin wished that he hadn't said such a thing. But it was the reality, whether or not they chose to accept it.

Erata started trembling. "No..."

Jimin leaned forward to hold her hand for reassurance.

"No that-how did that never cross my mind-" if she had been sleepy before, there was no sign of it now. She was wide awake, eyes swimming in despair. "Jimin they might-if they catch me-" Her horror didn't allow her to finish any sentence she started but Jimin understood well enough.

They will execute me.

His hand tightened on Erata's. "We need to keep running too. Like Draiotch" he gently said. "They might track you down to here"