The Nameless Woman

Thank you for the 1k reads y'all!

Updating without schedule cozzzzzzzzzzz only 11 more chapter to go, including the prologueee y'all are doing greatttt 

THEY EDITED YOON YOON INTO THE MAMA STAGE I CRI THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

have u seen that vid of a guy showering a cat with kisses and ARMY saying thats Jimin when Yoongi's back in the dorms- 

najwgjrgjrjnjwendnsj

Enjoyyy

ah also remember that one random lady who comforted Jimin waaay back in the book? in the very first chapters?

*grins*

_____

Jimin couldn't breathe.

The air simply wouldn't make it up to his lungs no matter what he did- maybe because his entire body was shaking with how hard he was crying. And it did not seem like it would stop any time soon.

Around him, everything was silent. There was no breeze shuffling through the forest, causing everything in vicinity to move and make sounds. The silence was suffocating- mocking. He could not hear a single yell of cry of his friends.

But hadn't Ajax said that the four would be imprisoned here? At the shrine itself?

Picking himself up from the ground and barely keeping himself upright, Jimin hobbled to the shrine, looking with newly piling despair at the door which looked as good as new. There was a peculiar design, running over it and creating an 'X' that left Jimin confused. Thoughts settling on nothing but saving the other four, he limped forward, hand reaching outwards to touch the wooden doors only to jump back with an yell as an excruciating pain rippled through his fingertips, straight up his arm.

Nursing his hand closer to his chest, he took a closer look at the shrine, taking in the almost invisible veil around it- no doubt it was what had attacked Jimin. Maybe it was a spell.

And again, a foreboding sense of hopelessness filled him, pulling him to the ground because what Ajax had said was right. He was nothing.

In a world full of magic, he was nothing.

Knees hugged to his chest, Jimin fought to keep his emotions at bay, only to fail miserably- he's never been good at controlling his feelings- and give into the self-hatred and fear. As his sniffles turned into full-blown sobs, Jimin dryly wondered when he'd been able to go without crying for an entirety of even a week. It was as if the world was against him, fighting together to bring him down and laugh at his misery. It felt as if Jimin could do nothing that could finally deem him some happiness and peace. The thought resonated through him with such weight that Jimin didn't think he'd be able to stand up again. Maybe he could die here, and rot away. That was better than running around, messing everything up for everyone.

"Jimin"

It was so sudden, that Jimin's head whipped up in shock. "Erata?"

There was no reply, and it only made Jimin's lips curve further downwards, heart clenching painfully. He really wished that at least his own mind would stop playing games with him. At least For now.

"Jimin"

But no, Jimin really wasn't imagining it.

There was a distinct familiarity about the faint voice that had Jimin wracking his brain to come up with who the mysterious voice belonged to.

"My dear child"

Mom?

Jimin looked around, trying to see who this was, calling out for him, and it took him longer than a second to squint his eyes against the growing darkness and see a vague figure- almost like a ghost. And if Jimin hadn't been so upset, he'd definitely have shrieked.