The Reaper and His Angel

Guess who turns 17 in like- 2 days.

I was originally gonna ask for BTS and  TXT albums for my birthday but bighit doesn't ship to Sri Lanka rn so

The BE interviews are so touching. But i ain't gonna forgive the westerners for making Joon feel like language IS a barrier when it comes to music. Assholes.

Anyway, Enjoy!

_____

Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off the council building.

It was an itch he couldn't quite aid: he felt that at any given moment, Mochi would arrive. With good news or bad news, that was left unknown, but the cat was bound to arrive one moment or the other and Jimin's heart was thumping against his ribs.

The suspense was painful.

Neither he nor Erata talked. They were too tense; too scared to keep up an effective conversation. So they waited in the chilly breeze of the night, eager for the news of the three men they were looking for.

They waited and waited and waited. Eyes transfixed on the whitewashed building and with bated breaths, they waited.

The ground started shaking.

Slowly at first, but then it increased until Jimin and Erata had to clutch the nearby trees for stability sharing confused looks.

It happened suddenly.

At one second, everything seemed to freeze.

Then came the sound of a huge explosion that chilled Jimin to the bones- one that had his heart trying to claw its way out of his chest.

When he made himself focus again, he came to the dreadful realization that the sound was from the council building.

Jimin's heart went cold.

There was no immediate damage to be seen but then-

Then-

What was that?

A violent shiver ran up his spine, goosebumps rising on his arms for there was something looming at them- looming straight at them and it looked frightening. It looked downright frightening.

The creature had black wings keeping it balanced in the night sky and had a dishearteningly pale face with pitch black eyes and-

And it was heading for them.

A scream built in Jimin's throat.

"Jimin" Erata was shaking him, trying to force him back to reality but Jimin was numb with the fear. "Jimin we need to move!"

But no, Jimin was frozen solid.

The creature mercilessly tore towards them with unbelievable speed.

Jimin's eyes widened- it was the only thing he could manage in his paralyzed state.

"Jimin please!" Erata was sobbing now. And yet, Jimin felt horribly frozen into place as if this beast was pinning him down- casting some kind of a spell to keep Jimin locked in place so it could feed on Jimin.

No words made out of Jimin's mouth, despite it being wide open.

The creature was flying right at them- right to Jimin and Jimin should probably move before he got massacred but-

Everything stood still.

It was so sudden that it took Jimin a few moments to process everything coming to a stop.