Unmet Desire

Y'all so many looks are being served i don't think i'm gonna survive this comeback oop-

Also, We lost the summer- TXT. A truly wonderful creation. Taehyun was cuuuuuute.

Enjoyy

_____

Jimin stumbled back to the familiar place that was Yoongi's cottage.

His heart was thundering against his ribcage, tears prickling his eyes.

Yoongi lied.

Yoongi lied to me.

He saw Ryuu slumped on the couch, looking at him in alarm, but the only thing that kept running through his mind was a litany of Yoongi lied to me.

Yoongi had said that he could no longer eat souls.

"Jimin?" Ryuu hesitantly called out, effectively grabbing Jimin's attention.

Shit okay, he couldn't have a breakdown now. Not in front of a kid who'd just gotten to know he'd lost his father. Not when there was no stable reason for him to. Maybe Yoongi had an explanation. Some magical mumbo jumbo. Some dark secret. Anything.

He didn't know why it hurt so much: the fact that Yoongi had lied to him.

Yoongi didn't have any reason to be completely honest and trusting with him.

Jimin stifled down a choke at that.

"Where's Yoongi?" Ryuu asked, eyes wide with concern and confusion. "And Hoseok?" he stood up abruptly. "Did something happen?"

Jimin looked at him, eyes blurred with tears. "I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Ryuu cried, indignantly. "What if someone else jumps through the portal and-"

His words stopped mid-sentence when there was a loud crash behind Jimin.

Gasping, the human turned around, only for his mood to worsen by a thousand times.

Hoseok and Yoongi had fallen on the floor of the living room and Hoseok had an arm around the Reaper's waist, supporting the man. The front of Yoongi's shirt was caked in blood and at first glance, Jimin thought it must've been that lady's blood. But then he saw the streaks of blood down Yoongi's chin and the man's expression of agony and it dawned on him that Yoongi was throwing up blood.

As if backing up this realization, Yoongi fell down on to his hands, spitting out a stream of blood and painting the floor with it.

Jimin stared, completely frozen by shock.

"Shit shit" Hoseok rubbed the Reaper's back soothingly. A movement contrasting to his facial expressions. "Shit Jimin go get some medicine Seokjin gave!"

The desperate cry had Jimin's brain kick starting and he rushed to the shelf he'd stored the vials in, almost knocking down some bottles in his haste. Something to help Yoongi something to help Yoongi-

Sedation?

Medicine for throwing up? Would that work?

"Jimin!" Hoseok yelled voice stilted with unhidden desperation and Jimin hurriedly pulled those two vials off the shelf, rushing off to Yoongi.

Hoseok had somehow, with Ryuu's help, had managed to lug Yoongi to the couch. The man looked so shriveled up and in pain, Jimin's heart ached. Is this what he meant by not being able to eat souls? Hoseok snatched the vials off of him, holding Yoongi gently up before firmly ordering him to swallow the liquids. Yoongi didn't protest: he was in no state to do so. How could anyone be so cold-hearted enough to curse someone like this for loving someone?