One Wall Down

Twice's i can't stop me.

Fabulous.

Also TXT blue hourrr

_____

Jimin woke up to Mochi pawing at his blanket, demanding attention.

He groggily sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes as he took in his unfamiliar surroundings. The small room with a table with barely enough space-

Oh shit, he was living with Yoongi now.

He blearily glanced at the clock on the table- Yoongi had given it to him the night before- eyes widening as he realized it was past ten in the morning.

What the hell, how had he managed to sleep for more than twelve hours? Had he been that tired?

He threw the covers off of him in a hurry, ignoring the indignant meow the cat let out and stumbled out of the room with a change of clothes in his hands, heading straight to the bathroom.

Minutes later, he looked much more presentable, his blonde hair falling over his forehead in soft curls and clad in an oversized t-shirt and sweats.

There was a certain excitement rumbling in his stomach; he'd maybe styled his hair in a particular way that made him look cuter and he'd maybe conveniently chosen an oversized t-shirt that showed a generous amount of his collarbones.

And he'd maybe tried too much.

One thing he knows for sure is that he did not in the least understand why he'd done all that. It hadn't been a conscious decision, as far as he knows, to look cute. It was like, at the back of his mind, he was thinking of ways to impress Yoongi.

You're an idiot, Jimin groaned in his mind. A complete idiot. You're trying to impress the Grim Reaper. You're actually trying to get him to fancy you.

What made him actually groan out loud was the note left on the coffee table, signed to him.

Jimin,

I have some things to do so I left early before you woke up. I hope you do not mind. I will be back later.

-Yoongi.

Jimin's hand ran through his hair, fingers tightening on the small piece of paper. All that effort and Yoongi wasn't even at home.

He crossed him arms over his chest, lips jutting out in a pout as he sat on the couch cross-legged, deciding to sulk for the rest of the day.

Until of course, Mochi meowed reproachfully and Jimin realized, horrified, that he had forgotten to feed the cat.

All because of a stupid stupid crush.

Instead of wallowing in the annoyance, he decided to be productive and unpack all the supplies.

Smiling fondly at Mochi lapping away at the milk, he turned to face the impending doom, hands on his hips as he took in the amount of unpacking he'd have to do.

Oh well, there was no way around this.

He started with the food.

Yoongi, thankfully, had a fridge so in went the butter and cheese (all melted, Jimin winced as he realized). He neatly stacked the milk cartons and snacks in a cupboards, eyeing them with interest. The snack weren't, of course, the same as they were on Earth. He was intrigued to see what they would taste like.