Easily Broken

Please forgive the typos i've read these chapters through so much to the point i know what the sentences by memory and i just dont notice anything off with it now :(

Enjoy!

Mamamoo Aya is releasing today cant waiiiiit they gonna slay as always

Also 17 days more for BE!

Enjoyy

_____

"Ow ow ow"

Jimin held up his knee to his chest, cradling his foot which had just hit on a fucking unwanted stone in his path.

Stupid rock.

Behind him, Yoongi sighed. "Jimin, really, please pay attention to where you are going"

"I'm trying my fucking best" Jimin said through gritted teeth, gingerly setting his foot down again.

"This is almost the twentieth time you have stubbed your toes in this hour alone"

Jimin shot a glare at the man. "Do you have nothing better to do than to count me tripping over shit?"

"It is a hilarious sight, so I would say no"

Jimin turned to face the amused Reaper, levelling him with a scowl while still walking backwards. "Oh you think this is so funn- ahhh!"

Jimin eyes closed of their own accord, bracing himself for the impact that never came.

Hesitantly reopening his eyes, he came face-to-face with Yoongi, who had a strong arm around his waist, supporting Jimin.

Just like the first time they met in Seokjin's shop.

"Twenty first time" Yoongi snorted, hauling Jimin up and letting go. Jimin sighed. He would've blushed furiously at the stunt, if not for him feeling more drained that usual.

In all honesty, it was like the Nyx was out to fry his dignity into nothingness. Yoongi had been deadly accurate when he claimed that the forest was rough; the trees, the creepers and the vines all seemed to be alive and doing their best to stop the two of them from reaching their destination. On top of that, Jimin was steadily feeling more and more exhausted, even though it had barely been even three hours since they ventured out.

"We should stop for a bit" Yoongi suggested, eyeing Jimin with an unreadable expression. Jimin protested, claiming that he wasn't that tired and he could go on and he was very well adamant, proceeding to step forward when Yoongi caught his wrist and shot him a slight frown.

"Let us stop for a few"

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "For me or for you?"

The Reaper's answer came a bit too late for it to be believable. "For me"

They stayed silent long enough for Jimin to be flustered about Yoongi's hand on his bare skin and the human reluctantly nodded, feeling a bit unhappy when Yoongi let go of him.

Yoongi grunted as he sat down on the bare ground, a solid representation of an old man and Jimin couldn't help the chuckled that left his lips, following the other's example and sitting down, a bit thankful that Yoongi had made him rest. He could feel his body protesting against this hiking trip but he quenched it down by gulping down some water, wiping the excess off his chin.

"Since you graciously stopped us for a break, you should consider eating what I packed" Jimin off-handedly suggested, throwing the disgruntled Reaper a grin. Yoongi shook his head in disbelief.