Fooled Him Twice

BTS GOT NOMINATED FOR GRAMMYS YES YES YES YES YES

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so happyyyyyyyyy

The fact that veteran ARMYs went all out in twitter dragging them haters i cannot-

_____

"Missed me?"

Jimin watched smugly as the Warden's eyes widened a fraction when he walked in, a little suggestive sway in his hips. Jimin had the feeling that the encounter the two of them had had weeks ago had still not exited the man's head. Maybe it was because Jimin had left quite an impression on him. Or maybe it was because Jimin was the culprit for the prison beak-in the Warden had had to face and he was calculating ways to trap Jimin into his net now ̶ just like how Jimin was hoping that the man would fall into his trap.

The thought had Jimin panicking, but he had no time for that. He'd already walked in. It was either proceeding with his plan or risk getting caught and arrested.

Jimin slowly walked up to the desk, making sure that his eyes were perfectly hooded and his lips were stretched languidly. He'd had plenty of experience with facial expressions, what with being a skilled dancer: facial expressions were what completed a dance.

"I may have..."he paused to lick his lower lip before aiming a sultry look at the Warden. "Changed my mind"

The Warden was a statue: eyes hard and unforgiving.

"I think you misunderstand me" the Warden gave a tight laugh. "I am not someone to be fooled twice"

Jimin tilted his head slightly, wetting his lips. "Oh?" he purposefully made his voice softer. "But I am not here to fool you, master"

At the husky word, Jimin could see the Warden lose some of his cool, if his widening pupils were anything to go by. Jimin leaned forward, palms resting on the table top.

The Warden too, leaned forward, lips stretched into a lazy smirk.

"I think you have gravely misjudged me, darling"

Jimin curled lips upwards. "'s that so?" he straightened himself before slowly making his way to the where the Warden was sitting. Once near the chair, he bent forward, shifting the rolling chair to face him. The Warden looked properly affected now.

"I think you want me" Jimin whispered. "And I can play just as you want" for the extra teasing effect, he shuffled back, running a hand through his hair. "Am I too late? I really did think that the offer would still last..." he shot the confused looking Warden a smoldering look. "I came all the way here to see you again, master"

It was almost pathetic how the Warden's eyes glazed over and his jaw clenched. Jimin had him perfectly fooled: he knew it by the man's fingers tightening around the arm rests of the chair.

And, Bingo.

The Warden's muscles loosened and his lips curled over his lips in a smirk.

"Of course you did" The Warden was saying now, arrogantly. He aimed what he possibly thought was an attractive look at Jimin. "I am everything a whore like you dreams of"

Jimin's left eye twitched at that.

The Warden stood up, hands clasping behind his back.

Perfect.

"I have the status" the Warden began. "The money" he lifted a finger for each thing he stated. "The looks" he raised an eyebrow at Jimin. "What more could you want?"