A Deal With the Devil

New chapter update because nothings stopping me from doing so muahahaha

Also Jimin's weverse interview- i cri-

hope y'all have a nice day!

Enjoy!

______

His whole body was trembling.

The tears wouldn't stop- and neither did the soul wracking sobs he let out.

He was Orenda.

He was the angel Yoongi had loved all along.

Another shuddering gasp left his lips as he clutched the necklace around his neck.

His mind ran back to what Yoongi had said the first time he'd opened up to Jimin: "Maybe there is a reason as to why you are seeing this"

And suddenly, Jimin knew.

Yoongi must've known. He must've known about this.

Yoongi must've known Jimin was Orenda. It explained why he'd always made an extra effort for Jimi- why he'd always said Jimin's name with so much awe-

With every fiber of his being, Jimin wanted to run back into Yoongi's embrace. He wanted to go back and just- just- just be by his side. Kiss him. Hold him closer. Confess his love.

Because he loved Yoongi.

There was honestly no doubting it now.

He'd maybe been in love with Yoongi all along. Which explained why he'd so easily been attracted to the Reaper; Why he'd torn himself apart for a man who he'd met only for a span of two months.

Maybe love could exceed lifetimes.

But what good did all these revelations do? Other than have Jimin heartbroken yet again? Other than ripping his heart into pieces that couldn't be put together because he couldn't go back to Elyxion.

He couldn't go back to Elyxion and say that he too, loved Yoongi.

A sudden banging on his door startled him.

"Jimin? Is anything wrong?" Taehyung's voice was muffled. "Are you- are you crying?"

Jimin picked himself off the floor, suddenly wanting nothing but to be held and comforted. He pulled open the door almost harshly, looking at his friend, tears pouring down his face.

"What the-" Taehyung lurched forward, alarmed and wrapped his arms around the other's trembling body. "Jimin?"

"Tae" Jimin's hands fisted in the back of Taehyung's shirt, desperate to be grounded. "Tae"

"Hey, it's okay I'm here" Taehyung murmured, one hand petting the back of Jimin's head. "Stop crying, hmm?"

"I love him Tae" Jimin sobbed. "I love him so much"

Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath. "Jimin...

"I love him!" Jimin cried. "I love him and I can't-Tae!" he couldn't get his words out, too overwhelmed by how much he was feeling. Instead he sobbed into Taehyung's chest, barely breathing in between. "Tae..."

"I'm sorry" the younger whispered and Jimin's cries turned louder at that. Taehyung's hold around him tightened. "Shit, I'm so sorry Jimin"

They stood like that, swaying in front of Jimin's room until-

There was a loud crash behind them that had the both of them jumping a foot in the air. Jimin almost chocked, finger's tightening in Taehyung's shirt.