'I Want You, But How?'

3 more days to go~

_____

When they parted, their lips didn't move very far: Jimin could still feel Yoongi's pants right on his own lips. His eyes opened to see Yoongi looking down at him, crying. The sight bought Jimin to hysterics too and he could feel his shoulders shaking, almost violently with his sobs.

Jimin wanted more. God, he wanted so much more. Looking at Yoongi's face, the glittering orbs, thin pink lips and cute little button nose, he could feel the desperation welling up inside him. But any more than this, and he'd be completely wrecked; be completely broken into pieces.

Despite his rationality yelling at him to stop, he leaned forward, because how? Just how could he resist someone like Yoongi?

And Yoongi too, was leaning forward, grip tightening on Jimin's waist and Jimin closed his eye-

Only to jump a foot in the air when,

"Yoongi!-"

The two of them separated as if electrocuted, as the word rang throughout the kitchen and jolted them back into reality.

Seokjin and Hoseok stood by the entrance of the kitchen- how had Jimin not even heard a single footstep?- staring at the two of them in complete shock and horror. Seokjin's eyes held more than that though, Jimin realized with bitterness, his eyes held pity.

In the silence of the kitchen, Jimin could feel himself fidget, desperate to explain himself but also not wanting to.

"We shall...be in the living room" Seokjin exhaled, turning away to walk out, dragging Hoseok with him. Jimin could hear the former Seelie protest, but he paid no mind to it.

"Jimin"

The human turned to face the Reaper in the light of the kitchen.

The raven black hair, the dark eyes often glittering with mirth, the pale skin and the cute little nose-Jimin wanted to engrave them into his mind.

He hummed, realizing that Yoongi was waiting for a reply.

"I hope..." Yoongi's shoulders squared. "I wish you the best of luck for your future"

Jimin seriously didn't want to cry again, but he could feel the traitor tears wetting his lashes again. "Thank you" he smiled, though it was a bit wonky. "And you-" seriously Jimin, stop chocking. "Please take care of yourself"

He knew they were just both keeping up the pretense up so the other wouldn't get affected and it left him a bit sad: their last moment and they were opting to lie.

Yoongi stepped forward, and in one quick moment, so quick that Jimin almost missed it, he took Jimin's hand in his and kissed the back of it.

They were both holding back what they really wanted to say, Jimin knew, but in this moment, he figured it was better that way anyway. His heart was too fragile for anything else.

I might just be in love with you, Min Yoongi.

At least he wasn't alone in that, for Yoongi's eyes seemed to echo the same thought; the same words.

**

When they walked into the living room, eyes not meeting each other, the mood was somber. Seokjin looked at him almost inquiringly, but Jimin just shook his head. He couldn't bear to think of the last few moments.

"Right" Seokjin cleared his throat. Hosoek was still looking as if he was in shock, clearly he hadn't processed what he'd seen yet. "Maybe we should get the ritual done"