An Answer and a Reaping

what the frickity frack was that seasonal greeting video i didnt ASK to be attacked like this did u sEE Jin??? And Kookie??and Yoongles??? and Hobi?? Tae??? Joonie??? JiMiNie????

My heart-

_____

They had to ask the lady who had shown Jimin the Warden's office, where the portal was.

Yoongi- or rather the Warden now- sauntered up to her while Jimin, Hoseok and Ryuu assumed their positions as guards. She bowed. "What can I do for you, sir?"

"Take me to the portal"

"The...the portal, sir?"

"Yes" Yoongi almost spat out the word. It was scary how accurately he was playing at the Warden. With a jolt, Jimin remembered that the bracelet had been on and Yoongi would've heard the entire conversation between Jimin and the actual Warden. "Do I need to repeat myself or will you be taking me there?" Yoongi maliciously said and the lady bowed down hastily.

"O ̶of course...sir" She looked confused by the whole ordeal, but she walked forward anyway, leading them down the hallway to the very end of it, where there was a double-door. She hesitatingly gestured towards the wide door with all its tiny and perfect details with a tiny bob of her head. No wonder she was so confused as to why the Warden wanted her to take her to the portal when it was literally down the hallway.

"You may take your leave now" Yoongi briskly addressed her. "And speak to none about this. Do I make myself clear?"

She bowed once again and Jimin felt almost sorry. Just how scared was she of the Warden? "Yes sir"

"Good. Now, leave"

The four of them waited till she scampered down the flight of stairs and out of sight. Jimin looked at the seemingly normal door in front of them. The only off thing about it was that there were no handles to it. "How do you open it?" he muttered. "Where's that magical scanner thing?" Ryuu shrugged, lost as well.

"Maybe you need to press somewhere?" Hoseok suggested.

Yoongi said nothing, but pressed his hand against where the handles would usually be. At once, the surface around his hand glowed, spreading and spreading till the whole door was covered by it.

And then it disappeared, the door slowly pushing open of its own accord.

All four of them peered inside, unsure of what to expect.

Right in front of them, in a room that was bare, was a dark portal swirling in mid-air.

**

It was Ryuu who rushed in first, face a mask of joy.

Hoseok unfroze then, catching the boy's wrist. "It's better if Yoongi goes in first. No one will ask why he is there" Ryuu looked like he was about to protest, but Yoongi stepped past him, right in front of the portal. Jimin watched as he stepped into the swirling portal and in a blink of an eye, disappeared. Without a further ado, Ryuu hopped in after him. Hoseok gestured Jimin to go in next. Taking a deep breath, Jimin jumped in.

He was proud to say that this time he didn't land on his backside.

He barely had time to gather his surroundings when Hoseok stepped next to him out of nowhere. The four of them stood in the dimly lit hallway, what little light present given by the torches burning on the walls. The prison had a dreary nature to it, the darkened walls blocking out any sunlight.

There was only one guard there, who looked surprised at the sudden arrival. He bowed down to Yoongi. "Is there something wrong, sir?"

"No, I just have some things that need to be done" Yoongi smoothly replied. "If I may ask, do you know where Torao is?" Torao must be Ryuu's father, Jimin thought.