The One Who Never Stopped Loving

Another chapter because author-nim was impatient to waaaait (i've written the whole story thaz whyyyy)

How have you all been?

Stay safe, wear your masks and get ready for the albummmm i hear people commenting about a yoonmin subunit? 

Enjoyyy

_____

"Where are we going?"

In lieu of an answer, Yoongi finally lead him out of the dark tunnel they had been traveling through, one arm held out gesturing the space in front of them.

Orenda blinked against the sudden blinding light, one hand automatically flying up to shield his eyes from the sun.

Once he got used to the light however, the view was stunning.

He gasped, covering his mouth.

In front of him was surely a thousand of roses, all red in color, swaying gently in the light breeze.

"This...this is beautiful" truthfully, the word did not cover the wondrous scenery in front of his eyes.

"Like you"

Orenda's heart skipped a beat.

However, the reality settled in deep in his bones, shattering the illusion in front of him.

"Y- Yoongi we cannot..."

"I told you Orenda..." Yoongi smiled a gentle thing. "Relax. We are not breaking the rules"

"Yes but..."

"We will be fine"

It was the way Yoongi said 'we' so easily, that should have been the first red flag.

But Orenda did not care. He smiled, chest blooming with warmth, and pushed his worries away.

They could be dealt with later.

Jimin gasped, eyes flying open, even though the dream he had wasn't terrifying in the least.

And yet, his heart was beating almost at an alarming rate.

His eyes closed as he took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, but no matter what he did, he could feel the emotions starting to overwhelm him again- trying to pull him under-trying to show him something that was absolutely crucial-

Mochi meowed.

Jimin breathed out in shock at the sudden disturbance, hands trembling.

He really needed to tell someone about these visions.

Petting the annoyed cat apologetically, he pulled the blanket up over himself, shifting to get more comfortable and closed his eyes.

Minutes later, he was snoring away softly, all visions forgotten.

**

"Are you sure about this?"

Jimin packed up the last of his belongings into a bag Hoseok had given just minutes before.

"Yeah. Very sure"

Hoseok didn't seem satisfied with the reply. "Jimin you..." he hesitantly rubbed his hands together. "You know that you do not have to agree to this just because you think we will be burdened if not?"