The Melody of the Angel

All the way to the epilogue, lez go peopleee

______

Jimin was...confused.

As he stared from his book-crazy friend to his witch friend, Jimin couldn't decide on what to believe.

"You..." Seokjin's lips moved soundlessly.

"How have you been?" Namjoon gently asked, taking a step towards the ogling witch and in that moment, it finally clicked for Jimin.

The human Seokjin had fallen in love with, the man who'd made the witch regret his past decisions...that was Namjoon?

Looking at the two of them, Seokjin still very obviously shaken, Jimin couldn't help but feel a wave of happiness.

Maybe Seokjin would rewrite his sad story now.

Maybe.

"Do you want some space?" he asked Namjoon. As the taller man nodded, Jimin gestured Taehyung and Jungkook to follow him and walked out of Seokjin's shop. A place he'd missed dearly.

"What do you make of that?" Taehyung breathed, amazed. "Honestly, that man is a dark horse"

Jimin agreed whole-heartedly. "He really is"

As they walked past the familiar road down to Hoseok's house, Jimin couldn't help the little bounce in his step. People didn't know that he was their king yet, which was a relief for he didn't think he could take the kingly treatment right now. He knocked on Hoseok's front door, waiting, hands clasped behind his back.

It was Erata who greeted him. She flung his arms around Jimin and welcomed him warmly. Jimin hugged back tightly. She smiled at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Welcome to Elyxion" she said. "Let's have something to drink, yeah?'

Jimin giggled when a furry ball jumped right at him, demanding his attention as always. "Hey cutie, missed me?"

Taehyung of course cooed over the grey-coated cat too, and Mochi preened under the attention. As Hoseok bounded in, no doubt having been gardening and he at once took to Jungkook and Taehyung, chattering nineteen to dozen with them effortlessly. Erata bought them all lemonade, sitting beside Hoseok and sharing a quick kiss.

Jimin's thoughts ran to Yoongi at the simple gesture.

He wondered where he was. His fingers moved to curl around his necklace, only to gasp in despair.

The other four turned to him, silently questioning him and Jimin could feel a sort of petulance wash over him.

"I lost my necklace"

Only Taehyung seemed to get the implication of this, for he leaned forward to ruffle his hair. "Hey, it's fine"

"Necklace?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yoongi gave it to me" Jimin mumbled. "It's missing"

Hoseok and Erata shared a look before Erata spoke up. "We didn't see a necklace on you that day"

Jimin pouted. "This sucks"

As the witch leaned forward to pat his thigh, Jimin sighed. "Where is he? Yoongi, I mean"

Hoseok grinned deviously. "You'll see"

Jimin groaned, slumping back on the couch.

**

As the night drew nearer and nearer, Jimin retreated more and more into himself.

He missed Yoongi.