Surrendering

One more day to go~

So much BTS content in 2020 i feel like ARMY's were barely given a chance to fucking yawn but eh.

The last chapter was the end of the first part of the book- i've always thought of that part as Part one even idk why.

So, here's the beginning of Part Two- the longer and more painful part lmao.

Enjoyyy

_____

Jimin stumbled on to hard floor, falling on to his knees. He mutedly cursed at the impact, hoping it wasn't loud enough to wake anyone. He quietly put his bag on the ground, squinting against the darkness in the room. Looking around, he saw that this was a private room, with only one bed an-

Jimin chocked.

Taehyung, god bless him, was sleeping on a chair right beside the bed Jimin should be in, body bent in an uncomfortable way and gently snoring.

Oh that stupid idiot.

First things first, Jimin shook his head, trying to focus. He needed proper hospital attire.

He contemplated his options. He had no idea where such clothes were. And surely everyone was going to be puzzled about him waking up in different clothes.

Shit, okay, think Park Jimin.

But before he could even form one coherent sentence in his mind, the door to the room opened slowly, as if the person didn't want to wake up whoever was inside the room.

Jimin's eyes widened in alarm.

Shit shit shit. I need to hide-

"J-Jimin?"

He froze at the familiar voice that could only be-

Jeon Jungkook.

The said boy was looking at him in complete shock, seemingly frozen in place just as Jimin was.

"What are yo-" Jungkook's words paused mid-sentence when Taehyung shifted, groaning. They both looked at Taehyung, and then each other. At once, Jimin pleadingly held up a finger at his lips to gesture please don't make any noise.

Jungkook frowned, but silently closed the door behind him and walked over, still looking confused.

"I'll tell you everything later" Jimin hastily whispered. "But please, for now, just get me some hospital clothes"

"What- " Jungkook shook his head. "Please don't tell me you weren't even in hospital this whole time"

Sometimes, Jimin winced, trying to smooth it down right after but the younger boy caught it, eyes filling with curiosity, Jungkook was too intuitive.

"It's a long story" he finally breathed out. "And no, I'm not part of a mafia, Kookie" Something flitted across Jungkook's face at that, but he let out a believable scoff. "Just get me some clothes"

**

When Jimin 'woke up' the next day, Taehyung was beside himself in joy. He kept smiling and yelling and hugging Jimin to the point that even Jimin was feeling celebrative. Even though the recent events made him want to cry his eyes out.

I suppose, he smiled, that's Tae's charm.

The nurses had called his parents and Taehyung had called Namjoon and multiple doctors had come into check on his condition. They had all seemed a bit surprised at the sudden rousing, but, Jimin heard them say, miracles do happen.