Revelation

I've actually started writing a Kitty gang AU Yoonmin fic and it's going well but i have no idea of where it's going lmao

Its also featuring Yoonkook as BFFs. I wanted to try that out. 

And here's another update because why not

Enjoyy

_____

Jimin's breath was shortening.

Everything seemed to make sense much too quick- much too well that it was almost incomprehensible.

Incredulity ran through his veins, taking over his entire body.

"She's the Spirit of the Good" The Seelie's words repeated themselves over and over in Jimin's mind until it was more of a background music. "Mother to the twins, the heads of the council. Wife to the Spirit of the bad. And she's- she's sealed away in the Willow. The ancient willow which is the root of Elyxion, the center of it. The tree that keeps it all together"

He could feel the disbelief raging through him.

Everything he'd read and heard up to now kept piling up, one on top of the other, until Jimin felt like he was getting crushed beneath the weight of everything he was realizing.

Draiotch was still looking at him, eyes wide, as if he too, understood the implications of this- but no, he couldn't have understood it as much as Jimin did at the moment. He couldn't have understood the depth of this revelation.

Because it was impossible.

He was frozen in place, considering all the possibilities; all the facts.

The Spirit of the Good.

Jimin thought back all the way to his first few weeks in Elyxion. The one day he'd snuck out of Hoseok's house after feeling suffocated. He'd come across a carved stone, one which said something along the lines of, Earthlings are a combination of both good and bad. Two counterpart traits that manifested into two spirits who created a world of their own and took over two humans as their hosts to rule their world; to be the Angel King and the Demon King.

Two spirits who created a world of their own and took over two humans as their hosts to rule their world; to be the Angel King and the Demon King.

Spirits who took over humans...to rule over...Elyxion.

The world slowly morphed into the words the lady- the Spirit- had uttered- "You are the only one in Elyxion, that I can rely on"

And it didn't comprehend at first, the meaning, the true plead of the Spirit. Until it did, and Jimin was paralyzed with the shock.

The Spirit was asking Jimin to be...her host.

But being her host meant...

Being the ruler of Elyxion.

It meant being the Angel King.

The Angel King- the long lost ruler of the Angels.

He.

Jimin.

Ruler of Elyxion.

The prospect was baffling. And if Jimin wasn't already sitting on the floor, he would've fallen onto it out of the shock.

The Spirit was saying that he, Jimin, should be the Angel King. The Ruler of all Angels. A title that had vanished from the history of Elyxion since eons ago. A title people in Elyxion regard as a myth. She wanted Jimin to be that King.