The Past Never Abandons You

Honestly the album was amazing. Mind-blowing. 

Life goes on was...i needed it so much.

And Blue & Grey...let's just say i had a good cry over that.

This is exactly the reason BTS will continue to shine. They connect with their fans on a human-level. It's beautiful how they put into words what most goes through.

That being said, personally i was so emotionally drained to be streaming but well, BTS deserves it so...

We're so slow with the views though...

Anyway, Enjoy!

_____

Jimin didn't need to explain just how heartbroken he was, for Jungkook picked right up on that, telling him quietly that he didn't need to go on.

And in a way, Jimin was glad. Talking does ease the burden most of the time, but not this time around.

"You have no way to...go back?" the younger boy asked, eyes fixated on the empty coffee table.

Jimin's lips curled downwards. "No" he sighed. "No way at all"

"I'm sorry"

The older pushed his hair back from his eyes. He really needed a haircut, he absent-mindedly thought. "Yeah" he slumped further on the sofa. "I am too"

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook reach out to touch his hand briefly. "You don't need to hide it, you know? We're here. Or in any case if you don't want to tell anyone else, I'm here" his voice was soft. "You'll get there, hyung. You're one of the most amazing people I know. You'll ̶you'll somehow get there"

Coming from Jungkook, it meant a great deal to Jimin. He gave an abrupt surprised laugh because wow, Jungkook would never in a million years agree to Jimin being amazing. As of realizing this, the younger withdrew his hand quickly, looking at the wall, embarrassed.

"Thank you Kook" Jimin reached over and ruffled the other's black hair. His heart beat a little less tensely after that.

Maybe he will get there. In his own time. In his own way.

When Taehyung came back home, whining about his professor being an ass, Jungkook quite suddenly reached forward to kiss him, as if he couldn't quite help it; as if Jimin's little confession had made him appreciate what he had.

Jimin, though a bit envious, being the hopeless romantic he is, squealed at the sight. Anyone would be blind to not ship these two together.

When the two broke up, he requested a dinner out and Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Let's call Joonie too!" he exclaimed and Jimin nodded. With a slightly less burdened mind, he quickly dressed up. He took a moment to himself and styled his hair and added on a bit of make-up. Taehyung, of course, took far longer to dress up. He always fussed about outfits way more than he should, but by now, Jimin was used to it.

As the aforementioned boy bounded out of his room, clad in tight jeans and a top Jimin was sure no one but Taehyung could pull off, Jimin turned just in time to see something unreadable flash in Jungkook's eyes and his body tense. And then in a split second, the demeanor vanished and Jimin contributed it to his wild imagination.

Few moments later, they were riding away into the night in Namjoon's car.

**

Jimin, thumbing through his phone, munched on some Doritos that had gone unseen by Taehyung in the chaotic mess that was their kitchen. He'd gotten his phone screen repaired and had just recently acquired it again. There was just so much to catch up on social media. There had also been people who had messaged him that they were glad he was alright again and he'd replied to them all, thanking them for remembering. He was randomly going through various posts when one called out to him- a video with a vintage piano. He tapped on it rather hesitatingly, holding his breath when clear notes rang out, conjuring another song he'd tried to suppress from ringing in his mind frequently.