Battle Scars

Generally, battle scars would mean the physical evidence, but in this case, it's applied both to the emotional and physical state.

Enjoyyy

______

Jimin was tired.

He'd come home straight from college, only to collapse on his bed with a huff and immediately enter dreamland.

When he came to, he had drool all over his pillow and Taehyung shaking him insistently.

"What is it?" he moaned. "I don't wanna get up"

"Kookie and I have great news" the younger excitedly said. Jimin shot up at that.

"Did you two get engaged without telling me?" Jimin complained, now wide-awake. "I hate you! You know how I hate-"

"Yah, we didn't get engaged" Taehyung hit his head. "It's something else"

"Get it over with" Jimin instantly said.

"Well, you know how Kook and I had been worried over this whole mafia business?" the younger boy started. Jimin nodded in response. "Well, Kookie's father just called with some amazing news. He's resigned. Given over his position to his brother apparently. He'd told Kookie that-" Taehyung's eyes were shining. "That he'd really love to catch up on Kook's life and if Kook doesn't like it, then he'd quit and buy a nice little cottage and live in it. He's willing to let go of everything for Kook"

Jimin's jaw hung agape. "That's amazing!"

"I know!"

"That's just-" Jimin shook his head in wonder. "I'm happy that they got together again"

Taehyung hummed, and in that moment, Jimin knew exactly what the man was thinking. "Still no improvement with your mom?"

The younger boy just sighed. "Something's just never change"

"And you just have to live with it, Tae" Jimin ruffled his hair. "You've been depressed about it for far too long. You deserve a happy ending"

"Yeah" Taehyung slowly nodded. "Maybe I do"

As the two of them walked towards the living room, Jimin realized that it was already past ten in the night and he hadn't contacted Yoongi yet. He ran a hand through his hair. He was honestly too tired to do anything right now other than have a quick dinner and fall back into bed. He contemplated what to do, when an unexpected portal opened to his living room and in tumbled Min Yoongi himself, worry marring his eyes.

"Oh" Jimin dumbly exclaimed.

"You fell asleep again didn't you?" Yoongi accused. This same scenario had happened three of four times now and no doubt that Yoongi was used to Jimin not returning to Elyxion for the night. Nevertheless, he still popped up to check up on Jimin . Taehyung groaned dramatically and moved towards the kitchen to fix himself dinner.

"Yeah. I was so tired"

"Do you want to stay here for the night?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah. Don't wanna move around much"

The Reaper nodded understandingly. "But we have to return by afternoon, tomorrow. They need you to do some fittings. For the last time" he added as Jimin gave him an annoyed look. The younger just sighed, leaning forward to peck the Reaper's lips.

"You wanna meet my parents tomorrow?" he drowsily asked. "They're excited to meet you"

"Uh...sure" Yoongi agreed awkwardly. "I haven't actually done thing kind of thing, you know..."