Part nine

She hurried down the halls of the castle, climbing up the stairs towards the seventh floor. Carefully she looked around her as she stopped before a empty wall, no one was around. A tall black door became visible in front of her, emerging from the stone wall. She quickly stepped into the room of requirements and suddenly she was stood before a mass of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students.

"Hi" she said as she walked up to Neville "how are you?"

"I'm alright thanks Ellie" he responded, beaming a confident smile towards her "I feel like I'm getting better at this you know?"

"That's great Neville"

Harry went on to teach another lesson in how to actually defend yourself, nothing like the nonsense Umbridge dared to call education. Neville was getting quite good, he had not been wrong, both her and the others around him noticed and she couldn't help but smile at the kind boy. He always seems to get called a lost case, but he really isn't.

After an hour had passed, everyone gathered around Harry who went on to congratulate everyone on the great work they had done during the semester and she felt rather sad to know that there would be no more Dumbledore's army training until after Christmas break. However she looked forward to going home and seeing her family again.

"Well everyone, have a great Christmas, we will see each other soon enough again" Harry said, beaming a smile towards the crowd of students who began to clap.

She thanked Harry for everything he's done for them the past three months before she hurried off towards the library. Neville had recommended a herbology book to her which seemed to mention quite a bit about healing magic. She, as well as him, thought it could be quite interesting.

She pushed the heavy doors to the Hogwarts library open, quickly stepping into the large room filled with tall book shelves and a hundred slowly burning candles scattered around. She walked up to the shelf Neville had mentioned and found the book, quickly pulling it out before she walked off to a more secluded area of the library. She sat down and flipped the book open, her fingertips lightly grazing over the old paper, when she heard a voice speak to her.

"Eleonora"

"Don't call me that please" she said, not taking her eyes off the book she held in her hands.

"Alright, hello Ellie then"

"Hello Draco"

He sat down in front of her, taking a bite of the green apple he held in his hand as he observed her. She felt his icy grey eyes dance over her small frame as she looked up from the book, tilting her head slightly to the right.

"Pleasure seeing you here Ellie"

"I'm always here" she said with a amused smirk as she glanced around the tall bookshelves in the library.

"I know, that's why I went here first to find you" he simply shrugged, taking another bite of his apple.

"You were looking for me?" she asked, slightly surprised.

"Yes" he smiled, peering at her with his bright eyes "I wanted to talk to you"

"About what?"