Part fiftyone

He looked at the large clock in their kitchen, 11 am. The train back to Hogwarts were leaving Kings Cross Station right this minute, but he wasn't on it. Him and his family was prohibited to leave the Malfoy Manor, so he was missing his very last moments at Hogwarts.

All he could think about as he looked away from the ticking clock on the wall was her. He wondered if she was looking for him, and he felt so guilty for not contacting her. But he couldn't, he needed to keep her safe... especially now when their secret was out.

He turned a corner, his chest heaving up and down. He stumbled into the first floor bathroom and locked the door behind him. With agony pounding inside of him he slid down along the wall, burying his head in his hands. The tears streamed down his cheeks, he could not seem to stop them.

He started the shower, and let the warm water run for a moment before he got into it. His mind was like an open wound, and the pain of the world around him cut so deep.

He let the water run over his pale skin and light blonde hair, and he tried to drown out his tears. His sore eyes wandered down to his left arm, and he let out a broken whimper, for the sight of that awful jet black mark reminded him of what was inevitable; a war is coming and he is going to lose her... his wife.

He scratched his left arm so hard, trying to scrub the mark off. He did not want it to be there any longer, he had made a mistake and he did not ever want to see it again. Of course his attempts to remove it was all in vain, and it only left his arm red and bleeding. It is not possible to get rid of a dark mark, he knew that. He knew that he won't able to reverse his mistake, he will forever have the mark of that horrid dark wizard on his arm.

And despite his tired heart and remorse he was still forced to participate on death eater activities. He felt so unwilling, but no one cared. Him and his family were at the bottom of the barrel, so he didn't get any respect from the other death eaters and the dark lord.

He felt hopeless.

And as he stood in the shower, slowly trying to drown himself, he heard his aunt call out for him with her high pitched malicious voice.

"Get Draco!"

He was not the biggest fan of his aunt at the moment, nor had he ever been really, considering she had sold him out. He figured Bellatrix must've told the dark lord about Ellie, for his aunt was the only one who knew about the girl he loved. Bellatrix had taught him occlumensy, and in doing so she had seen his mind being filled with Ellie. Bellatrix must've told on him, she ruined everything.

"Draco!" his mother called out, knocking on the bathroom door.

He turned off the shower and raised his hands up to his face to brush his messy hair out of his sight.

"Yes mother?"

"We need you in the living room, we have... guests" his mother said, her voice low and uncertain.

"I'll be out in a minute" he said to her as he stepped out of the shower. He gathered himself, got dressed and fixed his hair. He needed to look presentable, like he had it all together.

As he walked out into the large living room he saw Fenrir Greyback, a tall wolflike man with broad shoulders, along with a bunch of disheveled snatchers. Behind them stood Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and someone that looked like a swollen injured Harry Potter. The sight made him stop in his tracks, confused and horrified to see the trio in his house.

"Vernon Dudley, Penelope Clearwater and Stan Shunpike" Bellatrix said smugly, walking in circles around the three only to stop and look at her nephew "ah Draco excellent, meet our guests, I need you to tell me boy... are they school mates of yours?"