Part fiftyfive

May 1st, a foggy morning at the castle.

She rushed along the hallways with Ginny, turning empty corners and trying to avoid the Carrows. They hurried into the room of requirements only to find it filled with students. She saw Luna standing by Neville and at the front of the room they stood, her friends.

"Harry" Ginny called out, pushing through the mass of people.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First-Year" Ron muttered "I'm only her brother"

"She's got lots of them, she's only got one Harry" Seamus called out jokingly.

"Shut up Seamus" Ron groaned.

Mostly all of the Dumbledore's Army were in the room hiding out from professor Snape and the Carrows. Sleeping bags and multicoloured hammocks were scattered around the large room.

"Right then, so what's the plan Harry?" Neville asked Harry as the room quieted down.

"Okay" Harry said, looking out at everyone "there's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle, and it may help us defeat you know who"

"Right, what is it?" Neville asked enthusiastically.

"We don't know" Harry simply stated.

"Where is it?" Dean Thomas asked, taking a step forward.

"We don't know that either" Harry mumbled, gazing around the room "I realize that's not much to go on"

"That's nothing to go on" Seamus Finnigan said.

Luna soon suggested the item to perhaps be the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw, and Cho Chang argued that it had been lost for centuries. No one had seen it, no one knew where to find it.

"Sorry, but what is a diadem?" Ron asked confused.

"It's a kind of crown" Ravenclaw boy Terry Boot answered "Ravenclaw's diadem was supposed to have magical properties, enhance the wisdom of the wearer"

"It's a discoloured old tiara" Harry mumbled, barely audible "it must be it"

Word of the dark lord hearing about Harry being spotted in Hogsmeade and now being on his way towards Hogwarts with his followers spread across the school, and the students in Dumbledore's army got ready to defend their school. Old graduated members of Dumbledore's army arrived at the school alongside members of the Order of the Phoenix. Everyone scattered around the large room of requirements, and Harry rushed off to the Ravenclaw tower to talk to the ghost of Helena Ravenclaw.

She hurried down the stairs alongside Ginny, trying to hide from the professors. They needed to pretend like everything was normal, no one could know that Harry was in the castle at this very moment.

They just got back to the Gryffindor common room when they heard that professor Snape had called everyone to the great hall. As they sneaked back out, they saw students dressed in the four house colours of the school marching towards their headmaster. The Carrows were stood on the stairs watching.

They hid behind a suit of armor just outside of the great hall, and soon Hermione and the rest of the Order of the Phoenix tiptoed up behind them, gazing into the dark great hall. Professor Snape turned to look out upon the students of Hogwarts, a stern expression upon his face.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour"

The Carrows stood behind professor Snape, nasty smirks upon their harsh faces. Professor McGonagall looked miserable, her eyes sunken in slightly.