Part fiftytwo

For the days are dark but the nights are darker.

"It's alright my dear boy" his mother spoke, holding him back as three death eaters apparated out of the room.

"No" he cried out, falling into his mother's arm "no no please"

The dark lord walked out of the room with Bellatrix quickly strutting after him. The rest of the death eaters scattered around the house. Outside it rained, pouring down onto their home.

"Gather yourself son" his father spoke, grabbing onto his neck to pull him up "this is no way for a Malfoy boy to act"

"I love her" he cried out, looking at his father "I lover her and he's going to kill her"

"You need to cooperate Draco" his mother whispered to him "you need to cooperate if she's even going to stand a chance"

"I need a minute" he mumbled, tearing himself free of his parents embrace. He walked off with the feeling of panic aching through his veins. He rushed up the stairs, loosening his tie knot as the feeling of suffocation engulfed him. He quickly ran into his bedroom and closed the heavy wooden door behind him.

"Ellie" he whispered as he apparated out of his room, landing on the damp grass by the black lake. Hogwarts laid before him, with glowing lights and dark clouds. He ran up to the school, ransacking every nook and corner of the castle.

He needed to find her, but she was nowhere.

Students dressed in canary yellow, deep green, scarlet red and royal blue passed him and he searched for her sweet face and soft curls, but she wasn't amongst them. The train had arrived, she surely should be here. He kept running.

"Draco?"

A familiar voice made him stop and turn around.

"Rebecka?" he asked, seeing the young girl's distressed face "Rebecka are you alright?"

Rebecka nodded her head, and he rushed over to her to hold her. The young girl's eyes were puffy and sore, and her nose and cheeks were red. She looked disoriented and upset.

"Draco I-I..." she stuttered.

"Where is she? Where is Ellie?"

"My sister" Rebecka cried out, grabbing onto his upper arms and her knees went weak "they took her, they stopped the train and then they came onboard, three masked men took her"

"I'm too late" he whispered as he pulled the crying Rebecka into his arms.

"I don't know what to do" the girl cried into his shoulder as he hugged her, stroking her back to comfort her.

"I'm going to find her, it'll be alright Rebecka" he mumbled, feeling his heart crack at the sound of her little sister's broken sobs.

"Please Draco you have to find her"

"I will, alright Rebecka? I will" he said, pulling her up by the shoulders to look at her "you need to go to your dorm, you need to stay safe alright?"

"I will" Rebecka mumbled, nodding her head "they're sending me home tomorrow, I need to be with my parents"

"Good" he said, wiping the tears from the young girl's cheeks "you need to go Rebecka"

Rebecka nodded her head and brushed her messy brown hair out of her face before she stood up straighter.

"Thank you Draco"

"It will be fine Rebecka"

She nodded once more and got up on her toes to kiss him on the cheek before she hurried off towards the Gryffindor tower. He watched her turn a corner before he hurried out of the school, passing Slytherin students calling out his name. He couldn't care less, he needed to get to her, he needed to find her.