『 introduction 』

Soobin is sitting uncomfortably beside their oldest member, Yeonjun. he could had sat between Huening Kai and Beomgyu, as they always do whenever they are in tv shows. but this time, their manager said they should sit accordingly from the leader of the group then the oldest member to the youngest.

and now, he's secretly fidgeting his fingers below the table as he feel a little bit nervous. luckily the cameras were just focus on their faces.

even though he feel quite anxious, he still manage to answer every questions that are thrown for them and respond to his other members' thoughts. he can still speak and smile naturally.

its been an hour since they started filming this interview which will be aired next week and watch by their fans. then after this interview, they will go back on their company and practice for their next album. being an idol is surely hard but it is fun if you enjoy your work.

so Soobin, who is your favorite member in the group? why?❞ the interviewer asked.

Soobin hummed and slowly looked at his members one by one except Yeonjun. ❝i actually love them all..❞ Soobin spoke, making Yeonjun quietly choke his own saliva but only Soobin noticed which made him glance at him. ❝but my favorite member is Huening Kai because he is cute and kind. i'm also comfortable with him.❞ he continued then pointed their youngest member.

Huening Kai curved his lips into a wide smile and giggled by their leader's compliment. the other members nodded their heads and agreed to what Soobin said. ❝yeah, actually he is actually the moodmaker of the group.❞ Taehyun uttered, making the younger grin and nodded before rubbing Taehyun's stomach.

the interviewer chuckled by their cuteness then looked at the oldest member. ❝how about you, Yeonjun? who's your favorite member?❞ she suddenly asked which made Yeonjun startled a little bit.

Yeonjun hummed as he is thinking who should he pick. he want to pick Beomgyu since they almost have the same attitude and they are really close but then he put his hand on Soobin, making the younger slightly shiver in his spine. Yeonjun smiled as he tapped their leader's shoulder. ❝Soobin is my favorite member because he is such a great leader and always help us a lot.

Soobin was a bit surprised but he still managed to smile by Yeonjun's statement and said thank you. the other members was also shocked but they also smiled and agreed.

it was a compliment though but when it comes from Yeonjun's mouth, Soobin feel like he is telling it sarcastically.

the interviewer smiled and nodded her head. ❝okay last, before we say goodbye, tell us your dreams and your future that you are expecting.❞ she said. all of the members speak about their dreams and all of their future was about having more fans that will love each of the members and having more songs to release for them.

after that, the interviewer had her last words before the boys stand up and say good bye on the cameras formally.

and cut!❞ the director exclaimed which made everyone let out a deep breath. the interviewer walked away as she needs something else to do meanwhile the five boys were called by their manager which made them walk behind the cameras.