characters

Main Leads

Naman Mehra | नमन मेहरा

A 28-year-old man, who is apparently the captain of the Indian Cricket Team. Yes, you read that right...he is the captain of the Indian Cricket. He is a tall, fair skinned, charming guy. He has the 'perfect & the sharpest' jawline. Also, many girls have fell for him but he is single since his birth with full attention to his first true love, cricket. He has a huge fan base especially 'fangirls'.

Kriti Gupta | कृति गुप्ता

A 27-year-old woman, who is just any other normal girl. She is currently working as a Fashion Designer in a well known shopping brand called H&M. She has a high post in her job & like Naman, she also is a 'workaholic'.

Others

Arjun Mehra | अर्जुन मेहरा

Naman's elder brother who is an entrepreneur. About 9 years ago, he started his first startup company & now it's touching the sky.

Ishika Mehra | इशिका मेहरा

Arjun's wife. She is a house maker. She plays a very important role in Arjun's life, not only because she is his wife but also because she was the one who pushed Arjun to start his own startup company.

Yukti Mehra | युक्ति मेहरा

Arjun & Ishika's four year old daughter.

And the rest of the Indian Cricket Team as themselves.

What will happen if the captain of the Indian cricket team is married to a complete stranger?

Or

What will happen if a normal, successful business woman is married to a total stranger?

Stay tuned to find out.

N O T E

The Indian cricket team is just included in the book because of the plot of the story. I, in no way, am trying to write a fan fiction or impersonate any real life cricketer as the main lead of this book. You must keep in mind that this book is not a fan fiction.