1.

🤍Chris🤍

I was up around nine making breakfast or at least trying too. I was about throw in the towel and just order us breakfast. "We're just going to go to iHop" I stated to myself before turning off the stove. Y/N came in the kitchen dressed with her hair in a messy bun.

"This is how you steal my hoodies?" I asked as she smiled and I chuckled bringing her in for a hug

"This is how you steal my hoodies?" I asked as she smiled and I chuckled bringing her in for a hug. I kissed her head holding her. "Are You feeling better?" I asked rubbing her back "no I threw up when I got up" she admitted.

"You want some Ihop or something?" I asked her. "I have a craving for Dunkin' doughnuts" she admitted. 
"You don't want to sit down and eat?" I asked. "No we can sit down and Eat in the car" she suggested as I chuckled.

Today we just took the Jeep "you need a plastic bag or something?" I asked Y/N as she placed her hand on her head leaning on the car door. "Y/N don't throw up in my car" I warned as she giggled. "I'm not" she said as I looked at her iffy then I went in the house getting her one. I came back out handing it to her as she giggled.

"Im nauseous but I don't have to throw up" she stated as I shook my head backing out. "I'm not taking any chances" I stated as she giggled. Her phone started ringing as she looked at it and ignored it pressing end call.

I chuckled as then my phone started ringing and it connected automatically to the car. I seen Anthony name on the screen of the car trying to call as Y/N looked at me and I answered it.

"Hey Chris how was your nighttt?" He dragged out as I felt Y/N look at me. I chuckled "yeah Chris how was your night?" Y/N asked "it was really nice you know" I stated nodding my head trying not to look at Y/N. "So how was it? you know you love the sex with her-" Anthony started off as I pinched the bridge of my nose stopping at a red light.

"So after your boy has sex y'all call each other up and talk about it?" Y/N asked. "Woah...Hey Y/N!" Anthony stated trying to change the subject.  "Kiss my ass Anthony" she simply said as I tried not to laugh so I let out a chuckle. "Don't chuckle because you next" she warned.

"Mackie really?" I asked him "I'm the friend you don't have on speaker" he admitted as Y/N looked at me. "Don't you talk about sex with Aaliyah?" I asked.
"Right" Anthony added "this isn't about me" she said. "Call Aaliyah right now then" I brought up as Y/N nodded and placed the phone to her ear "on speaker" I said as she took it away and it was dialing then Aaliyah soon picked up.

"How was it? Did you squirt again?!, how many times-" Aaliyah asked automatically as Y/N covered her mouth and I smirked. "Wait a minute!" Anthony stated loudly interrupting . "You're on speaker Aaliyah" Y/N whined. "So you go back to your girls and talk?" I asked.

"But it's all good things" Aaliyah said trying to change the conversation. "So was ours" I stated.
"Nah Y/N was about to have my mans throat about him talking to me about sex" Anthony said as I agreed. "Look It wasn't even like that" Y/N started off trying to smooth things over as I chuckled. "But how was it?" Aaliyah asked.

"Aaliyah bye" Y/N simply said hanging up and shaking her head. "My case is closed" I teasingly said. "Yeah but-" she started off as I shook my head. "Who else knows?" She asked. "Just Anthony" I admitted. "Aww I feel so special" he said as Y/N just looked at me. "I'm serious" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You know most people are supposed to be like happy the day after they have sex, And then there's you..being mean" Anthony said as I chuckled. "We didn't do anything, she's sick" I informed.

"You was fine when we were at the party now you sick?" Anthony asked. "Anthony don't make me reach through this phone" she threatened as I chuckled. "stop she doesn't feel good" I said through my chuckle. "Well feel better Mrs. Evans" I won't mess with you anymore" he teased as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Y/N just looked at me then at the road as I laughed making her laugh. "You get on my nerves" she said on her phone. "You did the same thing though" I brought up. "I don't care" she said as I chuckled parking the car. "Come on" I said rubbing her thigh. "You not getting none for a whole year" she exaggerated getting out the car as I laughed.

I got up as I held the door open for us, a fan then came up to me asking for a picture as Y/N offered to take the picture of us.

She gave the fan back her phone as Y/N and I smiled watching her walk out excited

She gave the fan back her phone as Y/N and I smiled watching her walk out excited. "Do I look that short next to you?!" Y/N asked in disbelief . "No You're a bit shorter like one of the seven dwarfs b-" I started off as she hit my arm playfully. "Keep playing and we can make it two years without sex" she threatened as I chuckled.

"Your height is cute you're like 4'9" I teased waving her off. "I'm 5'1 dick head" she said as I laughed "closer to that than six feet" I said as she hit my arm and we started ordering what we wanted. "I want a dozen of doughnuts" Y/N started off as I looked at her crazy. "And" she started off "and?!" I questioned.

"Yeah you paying right?" She asked as I nodded "yeah" I said. "So yeah keep the doughnuts" she said as I just looked at her like I was crazy. "Can I have a bacon egg and cheese bagel please with a tea and a water bottle" she ordered.

"Its almost twenty dollars and I didn't even order yet" I said as Y/N looked up at me. "I need food to grow remember?" She asked as I mimicked her then chuckled and pushed her away continuing to order. I finished ordering what I wanted as we stood waiting for our order.

"You must be feeling better since you bought a dozen of doughnuts" I brought up "Nope I still feel like shit but I am going to eat" she stated as I laughed. Our order was ready as I got the bags and Y/N got the drinks. I went and opened
Y/N's side door as she got in.

I closed it then got on my side as we went back to her place. Bella came running towards us as Y/N sat the drinks down and picked up Bella. "I'm sorry for leaving you last night" she said in a baby tone as I chuckled Y/N kissed Bella's head holding her while she handed me my coffee.

We sat at the island as I started eating and realized Y/N didn't start eating but placed her hand on her head leaning onto the counter. "You alright?" I asked as she placed the dog on the floor and rubbed her stomach.

"You want to go to the emergency room?" I questioned as she shook her head "no I'm fine" She said and grabbed the bag taking her food out. 

"You sure?" I asked as she nodded "yeah I'm just cramping my period is probably trying to come on" she admitted. "I guess I can't take you to go see frozen 2" I teased as she looked at me as if she was about to cry.

"If the pains are that bad we need to go to the emergency room" I stated as she shook her head "You're not taking me to see frozen 2 anymore?!" She asked as tears came from her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked genuinely confused. "Are we seriously not going to see frozen?!" She asked.

"I was just playin- why are you crying?" I questioned as I placed my arm around her "because you said we weren't going to see frozen 2" she cried as I just held her chuckling. "We're going tonight and taking Stella and the boys with us" I assured while continuing to rub her back. "You sure you don't need to see a doctor or anything?" I asked as she sniffled "no" she stated and grabbed a doughnut.